• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Syf

Banned
YES Flash!! You know I think this is the first time we've seen him play really well consistently in SC2. We've seen him play great at times in the past but he's been exceptional for a while now.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
9oZCyLj.jpg

I love ZvP, i think it's as good as any other matchup right now. It's not so much that i don't like watching zerg and protoss, tournaments just don't feel legitimate or something if one race is essentially missing. Having all 3 is important imo.

Either way flash is in now which is fucking awesome.

Edit: Completely forgot about reality, he should have a good chance of beating crank. Surprised to see him beat cure.

Flash has one of the easier Code S groups. Avenge sucks and I'm still not sure how Solar reached round of 8 before getting one of the worst beat downs ever (though I've never seen someone play better in a series than soO did).

kasane

THE DREAM IS FUCKING REAL BOYS. FLASH IS WINNING IEM AND ILL BE THERE TO WITNESS GODS TRIUMPHANT RETURN TO THE THRONE

FLASH FIGHTING

ofmIYgNeZDviY347Vct3arsTINw5H4217wRoaudKbw5zk4qvgY0oZKxiZIIC6C1byzCrMVLmtIAZu4bZrVq9l0SHadabcFqiOMaGE33LUJUiy0ZfZDonspGq9g=w682-h384-nc

kasane

Actually still not sure

I of course want to go on the final so im looking at my sched for another day

Also want to play some before the event so im looking at net cafes here

Zen

Banned
Proleague is considering opening up SPL to the world.

I hope everyone has enjoyed this season of Proleague as much as we have. There were plenty of exciting matches and the finals will be an event I will remember for the rest of my life, especially FlaSh kicking the soccer ball with the names of the SKT players into the crowd.

Looking forward to the next season of Proleague we want to make it more exciting then it was this year. We are toying with the idea of opening Proleague to the world. If we did open up Proleague next year to all teams which teams would you be most excited to watch? Do you think if we allowed foreign teams to enter would it lower the competitive level or increase it?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sta...2015-proleague-plans-opening-spl-to-the-world

When did True get so good? He was already really good at ZvT and I'd say he has the best right now. His ZvP has been extremely good recently. Only his ZvZ has been spotty lately.

Top Bottom