• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Medium Quality

no passion confirmed
I don't pay since I only stay up or watch Korean VODs. Check and mate.

ANBFps1.png

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
david kim please add a leash range to the warpfield maker
core cant attack workers
something

WAIT FLASH HAS 2 ORBITALS RORLF

AHAHAH GO STARGATE

Striek

Pulling those probes was a terrrrrrrrrible decision. Added almost nothing, halfed his economy slowed everything after. Cost him the game.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I almost thought the +2 bio +1 weps timing was gonna be enough then Flash traded like 900 supply for a nexus lol

Wedge7

I almost thought the +2 bio +1 weps timing was gonna be enough then Flash traded like 900 supply for a nexus lol

lol when he was making that trade, I'm like "Okay, not bad...not bad..nonononono!" as I see more and more of his forces getting killed for that nexus that just wouldnt go down and then panning to his base.

survivor

Banned
Rain, Parting and Fantasy all left SKT, damn. I guess KT got Proleague down again next year. And SKT is probably signing up Innovation now that they released 3 players.

Aaron

SKT now has open spots they can fill with DRG and Innovation. Taeja is likely to retire after Blizzcon, so LiquidParting would be a nice replacement, and EG should just fire their whole SC2 squad and buy Rain.

Top Bottom