• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

survivor

Banned
Man Flash really stubborn sticking with the same build every game. Wonder if he is saving some for herO incase he has to face him today.

Aaron

Whew, didn't pull the boys in that game. Super messed up by summoning stalkers instead of zealots, and forgetting about upgrades.

kasane

MECH HIM CRY༼ ᕤºل͟º ༽ᕤ
༼ ᕤºل͟º ༽ᕤ ༼ ᕤºل͟º ༽ᕤ ༼ ᕤºل͟º ༽ᕤ

Syf

Banned
btw with that win flash is up to 1775 points, tied for #22

herO is sitting in the #16 spot

so

fucking go bomber

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
iElPMEpzNTiUx.gif

Syf

Banned
lol well at least bomber didn't need these points, he should be making blizzcon np

hero vs flash is huge though. flash must win, and hero could use the extra points too.

SamuraiX-

Samurai!!!

hi :3

WTF! OMG Dude you are ALIVE!!! So happy to see you again! Man I missed your posts and SC2 threads. Hope you are doing ok.

As for Bomber vs Rain, god damn! Was expecting a 3-2 either way but Bomber just dropped a single map. Thats just insane!

<3 <3 <3

Sucks to see Bomber get Protossed. Flash vs Bomber semifinals would've been soooo sick.

Flash NEEDS to win this, man. We can't only have 4 Terrans at BlizzCon. That's pitiful. I feel like Flash has the best TvP in the world right now so he definitely has a legit shot. The problem is that herO is like Super StarDust and he struggled bad against him.

You know, I used to really dislike Zest for some reason but watching his PvP is actually insane. A Protoss that can actually micro is a joy to watch.

kasane

<3 <3 <3

Sucks to see Bomber get Protossed. Flash vs Bomber semifinals would've been soooo sick.

Flash NEEDS to win this, man. We can't only have 4 Terrans at BlizzCon. That's pitiful. I feel like Flash has the best TvP in the world right now so he definitely has a legit shot. The problem is that herO is like Super StarDust and he struggled bad against him.

You know, I used to really dislike Zest for some reason but watching his PvP is actually insane. A Protoss that can actually micro is a joy to watch.
bomber called

he responded

Surprised Terran haven't learned to attack early when Protoss go Phoenix/Colossi. Unless you have about 20 Vikings attacking Colossi, you'll almost always lose to a maxed out Protoss with that comp.

Probably the saddest way a Terran can get knocked out of a tournament.

<3 <3 <3

In a perfect world the balance at blizzcon would be 5/5/6 so having 4 of a race is hardly pitiful, it's pretty much expected that one race would be like that. Considering how this year went i'd say that's actually pretty good. Not to mention flash was always a massive long shot. If you want to see another terran make it there are ones more likely than flash to make it.

As to the second point there are plenty of protoss with good micro, actually pretty much all the protoss who have reached the top have superb micro. MC, parting, rain they all have impeccable micro.

Surprised Terran haven't learned to attack early when Protoss go Phoenix/Colossi. Unless you have about 20 Vikings attacking Colossi, you'll almost always lose to a maxed out Protoss with that comp.

Probably the saddest way a Terran can get knocked out of a tournament.

The opposite is true and harstem covered this well in the last meta. Terrans freaking out and attacking too early is exactly why they lose (and that's what flash did). Those phoenix are just wasted supply later in the game and if you just wait it out you'll win.

Flash attacked when his vikings were outnumbered by the phoenix and his bio ball was out of position. It's basically the situation that build is built for.

In a perfect world the balance at blizzcon would be 5/5/6 so having 4 of a race is hardly pitiful, it's pretty much expected that one race would be like that. Considering how this year went i'd say that's actually pretty good. Not to mention flash was always a massive long shot. If you want to see another terran make it there are ones more likely than flash to make it.

As to the second point there are plenty of protoss with good micro, actually pretty much all the protoss who have reached the top have superb micro. MC, parting, rain they all have impeccable micro.

The opposite is true and harstem covered this well in the last meta. Terrans freaking out and attacking too early is exactly why they lose (and that's what flash did). Those phoenix are just wasted supply later in the game and if you just wait it out you'll win.

Flash attacked when his vikings were outnumbered by the phoenix and his bio ball was out of position. It's basically the situation that build is built for.

Flash was about to max out with 12-14 Vikings. He was already dead by that point.

Syf

Banned
Sucks about flash. MMA, Innovation, Bunny, ForGG and Heart are all still close to the top 16 and all still in the running in their WCS regions though. Still a chance there will be more than four terrans at blizzcon.

Syf

Banned
oh if he plays like he has for the last couple months in 2015, he's in blizzcon guaranteed. he's made amazing progress this year

Syf

Banned
gonna??

guess i joined a guild in swtor tonight so thats interesting, wonder if ill still like them in the morning

also you feel the same way too by the rankin family might be the best drinking song of all time

Top Bottom