• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Aaron

Parting playing in NA is pretty frightening. The majority of the players there aren't on his level, so even someone like Bomber completely half asses it, and still gets through in first place in his group.

Seems like a lot of kespa players are leaving their contracts to potentially head overseas. Pretty interesting time right now. Hopefully if a lot of them do leave they actually participate on the NA and EU ladders. Initially i think it could be bad but long term it would be great having these players over there.

Syf

Banned
Come on soO. If you lose Flash might be the only non-toss left after round one.

Edit: WTF did he just say dunkaroos are terrible??? Bitch.

Should have gone Hydra's instead of Muta's. He was still on 6 gas and couldn't mass them fast enough to overwhelm Super.

That was probably the most obvious non-Maru proxy 2 rax I've seen.

SamuraiX-

BOMBER FIGHTIIIIINNNGGG!!

I'm glad he's matched up against the only Protoss I wouldn't mind him losing to. Wish both of these guys could make the semifinals.

Should be a sick series. Hope it goes to 5.

kasane

bomber so good'

I'm glad he's matched up against the only Protoss I wouldn't mind him losing to. Wish both of these guys could make the semifinals.

WHO SAID HES DEAD HUH?

BOMBER IS HIS TRUE CALLING

SamuraiX-

bomber so good'

WHO SAID HES DEAD HUH?

BOMBER IS HIS TRUE CALLING

<3 :D

I honestly should be rooting for Rain here because I REALLY want to see him at BlizzCon but it'd also be delicious for Bomber to take revenge here for Rain denying him his first and probably only GSL finals. :(

kasane

<3 :D

I honestly should be rooting for Rain here because I REALLY want to see him at BlizzCon but it'd also be delicious for Bomber to take revenge here for Rain denying him his first and probably only GSL finals. :(

Hes protoss so i hate him by default

mc is the only exception

SamuraiX-

Sad to see Rain go but dat revenge was delicious.

herO scares me because he's way more all-in oriented and just as crazy as Bomber but the good thing is that he doesn't scout.

Bomber needs to bust out the yolo strats tomorrow.

Syf

Banned
I needed somewhere to share this

MljxlQX.gif

&#3232;_&#3232;

WTF! OMG Dude you are ALIVE!!! So happy to see you again! Man I missed your posts and SC2 threads. Hope you are doing ok.

As for Bomber vs Rain, god damn! Was expecting a 3-2 either way but Bomber just dropped a single map. Thats just insane!

Top Bottom