• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

I think Bomber's T key is stuck. Or he thinks that repeatedly stimming his marines makes them even stronger.

The first time I played the game and my friend was teaching me, I did this with my marines b/c I thought if you grabbed 10 you had to hit 'stim' 10 times to have every marine stimmed :lol :lol

Syf

Banned
full bracket:

kwiIXFL.png

Woo congrats to Bomber for finishing in the #1 spot. I've got to come back to SC2 but right now Dune 2000 has my attention.

Blizzcon should be good this year with LOTV.

Syf

Banned
Rooting for Innovation, soO, Bomber, Jaedong, Zest and Life. If I had to pick one guy I really want to win, it's Innovation. Hated seeing duckdeok cheese him out of the first round last year and I'd love to see him win the whole thing.

Ecto311

Is the ladder locked?
ai44SmN.png

Been winning a lot more and #1 gold but getting matched against silvers and people with half my APM - I assume I need to get matched against plat to actually move on at some point. Maybe I just need a lot more points.

Syf

Banned
Ladder locks November 3rd so you've got time yet. Gold is by far the largest league in the game (currently at ~40% of the ladder in NA and EU) so it can take a while to distinguish yourself for advancement. Just keep winning more than you lose and you'll get there.

kasane

i remember when i got matched against 4 plats in a row

beat 2 and lost 2

still no promotion

was salty as fuck because game was hard

Syf

Banned
You must have been right on the edge of promotion.

Also my parents left. I now have all the turkey. And they left me a fridge full of beer and wine. What's to be done about that

Syf

Banned
I hope you know in maybe 3-4 hours I'll be pestering you non-stop to come play nexus wars with me

Can't let this wine go to waste

Syf

Banned
I haven't heard this song since I was like 10.
lol I was having a blast listening to Aquarium last night. Thank god my roommate wasn't home.

I don't know what I've been playing on Hazaro and I probably won't beat your scores because I'm not even very good at the game lol.

Zen I hope you're happy. Doing my part to help the thread reach your 20k goal haha.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
We'll miss you, Zen.

Zen is, however, connected with Buddhism.

Buddhists believe in reincarnation...

I believe...

Let that sink in for a moment

Top Bottom