• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Well, I guess that's that :( RIP

P4r5GeB.png

Syf

Banned
Blizzcon Ro16 casters: Apollo, Artosis, Tasteless, Rotti, Nathanias
Additions for the main event: Day9, Kaelaris, Tod, Moonglade

Really disappointed Incontrol won't be there. He's great on the panel.

Blizzcon Ro16 casters: Apollo, Artosis, Tasteless, Rotti, Nathanias
Additions for the main event: Day9, Kaelaris, Tod, Moonglade

Really disappointed Incontrol won't be there. He's great on the panel.

They basically hired every other caster in the world lol. Shame as incontrol really is fantastic at these events but it seems like they were favoring WCS casters. Day9 i guess is there because he's just that popular. Have to wonder how long we will still be seeing artosis at events like this as he has essentially moved to hearthstone full time.

Ecto311

They basically hired every other caster in the world lol. Shame as incontrol really is fantastic at these events but it seems like they were favoring WCS casters. Day9 i guess is there because he's just that popular. Have to wonder how long we will still be seeing artosis at events like this as he has essentially moved to hearthstone full time.

So is tasteless doing anything related to SC2 anymore? I got into the sc2 thing in the beta and Day9 and tastosis really grew on me as some of my fav casters. Also does wheat do anything either? I see him on twitter talking about vaping or his wife being sick but little as far as SC2. Maybe I am just out of the loop.

So is tasteless doing anything related to SC2 anymore? I got into the sc2 thing in the beta and Day9 and tastosis really grew on me as some of my fav casters. Also does wheat do anything either? I see him on twitter talking about vaping or his wife being sick but little as far as SC2. Maybe I am just out of the loop.

Tastosis still cast GSL but not much else really. Occasionally you see Artosis try and stream a few games of SC2 but he's basically a diamond player now and just rages out and quits after a few losses. Today he just turned off the stream after losing to a terran going mass hellion because he wanted to play people using 'normal play'.

As far as i know Wheat stopped doing anything involving SC2 a LONG time ago. Day9 is making a new RTS isn't he? So you probably won't see him doing much.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
wtf is going on with the DH boss?

Yoshichan

kasane

sc 2 so daed geam

at this point on legacy of the void will do nothing for me and i now want to move on to warcraft 4

starcraft pls ;__;

Syf

Banned
Stream viewership has actually increased over the past couple months. Just feels dead right now because there's not really any events between the end of WCS season 3 and start of Blizzcon. ESL also said they're continuing with WCS in 2015 and have some cool stuff planned. SC2 is just fine, and I'm still hyped to see what's coming in LotV.

Stream viewership has actually increased over the past couple months. Just feels dead right now because there's not really any events between the end of WCS season 3 and start of Blizzcon. ESL also said they're continuing with WCS in 2015 and have some cool stuff planned. SC2 is just fine, and I'm still hyped to see what's coming in LotV.

I don't think it feels dead at all. Basetrade tv has been running tons of awesome content. That plus IEM and taketv events means there has been just shit loads of SC2 content lately. They also have really high quality players in them, even get to watch kespa quality players.

It also doesn't impact my enjoyment of the game. I'd love to see it more popular and it sucks that blizzard blew that chance but i still enjoy watching and playing the game regardless.

Having said all that warcraft 4 would be fucking amazing and i'd definitely be playing it.

Yoshichan

I feel so shit... god, I'm crying like a baby and I know it shouldn't get to me but waking up after a rough day and the first thing I read is that thread...

kasane, thank you... your post was seriously the only post in that entire shitstorm where I didn't feel like a complete waste of energy...

Syf

Banned
Yeah don't let 'em get to you yoshi, you're a great guy.

Also just finished up another play through of both SC2 campaigns. So ready for that LotV trailer to drop at blizzcon.

SamuraiX-

Just bought myself a ticket for IEM San Jose! :D

I wasn't too happy with $20 of additionally tacked on fees, but $60 to see (at the very least) Rain, herO and Polt in person after just a two hour drive from my house should be well worth it.

I'm gonna explode if Bomber turns out to be one of the wildcard players. :O

Syf

Banned
Nice! I think the final qualifier for IEM San Jose starts today. Hopefully a few more good players make it.

Also the season 4 map pool is now final:

Cloud Kingdom
Metalopolis
Daybreak
Ohana
Shakuras Plateau
Akilon Wastes
Xel'Naga Caverns

Yoshichan

Blizzcon thread is ready to launch :) I think you guys will like it (publishing it in a few days)

Oh god dammit my KC avatar made it instead of my real STL one what have I done. My fair-weather-fan status will be forever immortalized in your OP.

Still hyped.

Community manager is teasing us

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/15007381624#1

Some people think it's an updated Reaver sound. I think it's more zergy but we'll see

ugghhh why can't blizzcon be tomorrow

(also this virtually confirms lotv at blizzcon)

Sounds like zerg to me, the reaver sounded more robotic than that. Shame though as the reaver was a much more interesting unit than the collosus. Still can't wait to see what they have in store for LOTV, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease deliver.

Top Bottom