• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

SamuraiX-

Good lord, Flash left no doubts this time. Just completely rolled over TaeJa in each game. Every time TaeJa tried to take an inch, Flash pushed back and took an entire continent.

I'm ready for the Flash vs PartinG grand final. My bet is PartinG taking it 4-1. Please prove me wrong FLASHUUUUUUU

survivor

Banned
So did Losira put up a better fight against Parting than JD? I was busy watching the VOD of Flash vs Taeja, but not surprised to see Parting win 3-0.

SamuraiX-

They bring on this Hey Kappa guy to sing the same song with louder music than what TempO got during his performance instead of letting TempO deliver a true performance where the music doesn't cut out. How classy.

So Flash and PartinG have dropped a combined total of 3 maps this whole weekend.

ibnJDGWF2BWvaq.png

Let's rock.

Lethe82

Banned
I just wanted to take a moment to give Incontrols collective suicide pact joke the respect it deserves, holy hell. XD

EDIT This is the most entertaining casting of the year.

SamuraiX-

Flash took TempO's Stim To Win performance yesterday a little too literally.

EDIT This is the most entertaining casting of the year.

*PartinG gets his Robo Bay + Warp Prism w/ Colossus sniped*

"All right! Pretty solid harass! Time to take a third!"

I love Rotti. lol

Lethe82

Banned
Parting's micro is insane. I never thought I'd say this of a protoss, but he should switch to terran.

I think would do better as Protoss with his A level micro than switching to Terran, but maybe that's just me. He would make on hell of a terran though.

Flash took TempO's Stim To Win performance yesterday a little too literally.

*PartinG gets his Robo Bay + Warp Prism w/ Colossus sniped*

"All right! Pretty solid harass! Time to take a third!"

I love Rotti. lol

He, Incontrol, and Demuslim are casting gold, the way they compliment one another into a trifecta of hilarious (while still only talking about they game - HI TASTOSIS) is insane.

SamuraiX-

I actually never remembered PartinG's Blink micro to be this ridiculously OP. I've always seen him as a guy who loves to go for quick HTs in PvT, spread them out to all the dark corners of the map, and then reveal them from the shadows at the most unexpected times to make bio armies vanish.

Aaron

I think would do better as Protoss with his A level micro than switching to Terran, but maybe that's just me. He would make on hell of a terran though.
I agree, but I'd love to see him play as a terran. I bet his stimmed marine control would be godlike.

Flash hesitated too much in that last game. You can't give Parting any time at all.

calder

Wow, most impressive thing I've seen in this tourney was the next-level historic HSC finals knowledge Rotti just busted out.

SamuraiX-

You literally waited until the last minute to be wrong.

Please try to keep up.

I even predicted PartinG to be in the final before PartinG vs Losira started.

Deadwing and Foxtrot as the last maps. I feel Flash's chances are still really low. PartinG going for a similar build on Deadwing that he used on Overgrowth. If Flash let's him get up to HT again, I say it's over.

SamuraiX-

This game quickly turned into a standard SCV pull into gg timing for either player into something weeeeiiiiirddd. lol

I honestly thought that initial mass engagement would've been much more one-sided in PartinG's favor considered his great army control and having 2/2 vs 1/1.

Damn well played by Flash. So glad this actually went to 7 after such an anticlimactic quarterfinal/semifinal round.

SamuraiX-

Flash played that almost perfectly except at the very end there he did not respect a Protoss with a second base at a gold expansion. As soon as Flash committed to that attack and I noticed PartinG had 800 minerals in the bank, I almost knew it was over.

Very well played by PartinG. I don't think I've ever seen him so ecstatic to take home trophy. He now has four career premier tournament victories. I think this one will definitely stand as his most memorable one for quite a while.

Sick grand final.

Wow. I don't think I've ever seen PartinG open up like this. Talking about his personal life and his mom not recognizing him as a pro-gamer until only recently. This one was for his mom. That's actually beautiful. I love eSports. :D

I'm at work what happened!!

There are no words that can adequately described Game 7 without actually doing it justice. Get home and get on dat VOD!

Top Bottom