• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
THAT is the confidence Dream's coach was trying to telepathically pass to him last night.

SamuraiX-

I don't at all understand how Life lost that. He barely invested anything in sniping that third. Did he forget to macro for several minutes or something?

It's been said plenty of times but can't be said enough: the amount of bullshit Protoss can squeeze out on 2 bases is fucking ridiculous.

Artosis about the cream himself.

Life's taking way too long to tech up. Needs to stop going for these Ling/Roach busts since they aren't working.

I don't at all understand how Life lost that. He barely invested anything in sniping that third. Did he forget to macro for several minutes or something?

Artosis about the cream himself.

He was still basically on Ling/Roach when Parting pushed his 3rd.

calder

That last game was so good it got me out of bed to watch the rubber match on my computer. Thanks for killing my sleep parting!

EDIT: although GOM's crap free stream may be more tolerable on ipad :p

SamuraiX-

Nice micro early on by PartinG to barely take any damage but Life read the game and played those first 10 minutes perfectly. All those Nexus cancels plus predicting Oracles and dropping Spores.

Even after all that it looked like he was gonna throw it away when he was pushing in really aggressively 30 seconds before his +2 ranged was about to finish.

Great final, but somebody needs to strangle Arotsis if he starts trying to put it in the Top 5 again.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Minor news..the "PR manager" that has been with SC2 since the beta(so around 7ish years?) left Blizzard last month and got hired by Riot. It's interesting to see Riot has that much of a pull in the game industry and this is the one of many blizzard to riot moves over the recent years.

https://twitter.com/bcolayco

That is interesting. I wonder what it is that's making the people switch companies.

Also, I have to imagine that work on SC2 is winding down in many areas as they near release of the last expansion. It's very possible the PR guy/gal wasn't interested in the next project to the same level they were for SC2.

Oh shit, I thought he was just... playing unbelievably badly, I guess. But wow, with the betting situation, that looks extremely bad. I guess Kespa will have the replay files, so they should know exactly what he saw or not. We'll see if they make an official statement - did they ever make one about that San/Dark match?

Still, if that was a throw, way to make it completely obvious. :|

Hope the penalty isn't too much if there is one.

Hmm, really? If MK is found to have purposefully thrown the game
(as opposed to the accidental throws he usually does)
, that's extremely serious and he should face very severe consequences. I don't think a lifetime ban would be unfair if it's 100% certain he is guilty.

Top Bottom