• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Vaporak

Does anyone else hate how the Oracle was meant to be a good harass unit for Protoss that didn't directly do damage, and it turned out to be an absurdly gimmicky unit that deals damage stupidly fast and dies even stupidly faster.

You can blind counter it easily, and you only get one chance to surprise the opponent and do damge with them in a game.

The only Long term impact the oracle will have imo is making Terrans play a little less greedy.

edit: Wait, DRG is the MVP coach!??

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
MKP is still Prime.

Mairu

xEoOSBs.jpg

V_Arnold

Yay, I got re-promoted back up to Diamond after getting placed in Platinum at the start of HotS! Took a 7 game win streak to get back there, but damn it was intense. (also, it was all 7-0 all zergs :p )

Here is the download for the replay for those curious to watch the game, it was fun. Any pointers/tips are also much appreciated!

I am getting a lot of ZVZ's as well. Weirdly enough, I still remember how to hold early ling/bane agression reasonably well. I forgot that roaches existed though, and that kinda hurts when my mutas are a BIT late to the party :D

V_Arnold

By the way, Artosis and Tasteless do not cast games anymore? It has been ages since I clicked on a GSL stream and actually heard any of them.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
By the way, Artosis and Tasteless do not cast games anymore? It has been ages since I clicked on a GSL stream and actually heard any of them.

they do code s, then artosis goes home and streams terrible PvZs while ignoring his screaming baby, tasteless shoots heroin and takes in a different surgically enhanced teenager every night.

profit

they do code s, then artosis goes home and streams terrible PvZs while ignoring his screaming baby, tasteless shoots heroin and takes in a different surgically enhanced teenager every night.

Haha, that baby truly has korean blood. "Dad what are you doing?!" "BUILD MORE UNITS!" "That was a terrible engagement"

Mairu

First time watching free quality in forever.. seems ok until something moves. Urge to pay for a ticket rising! First engagement will probably force me to act and pay.

Top Bottom