• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II | HomeStory Cup XI/Total Biscuits Shoutcraft Tournaments Jan 5-8

Zen

Banned
UlGVqvZ.png

Zen

Banned
hey flash if you hellion had checked that 1 base for like 20 minutes you would have won

so frustrated.

Syf

Banned
hey flash if you hellion had checked that 1 base for like 20 minutes you would have won
That was soooo frustrating. One scout of that base and he could have taken it out before Bbyong was back on his feet

Panthers

Flash has given us some of the best SC2 games I have ever seen. First the 1hr 20min game against life. And now this. It's amazing. How is this not the most watched series ever? Go watch this people.

Panthers

damn was cooking and i missed it

just gonna watch the rest of the series and im glad tb is alright

Im sure the last game will end up on Youtube. Either TB or Husky will cast it I hope. It was soooo good. TvT has been really fun to watch lately. By far the best mirror matchup.

Syf

Banned
FLAAASH

You know he's sure looking like The Ultimate Weapon again in this tournament. That's now convincing wins in a TvP with herO, a TvZ with Life and a TvT with Bbyong. And he's winning with highly skilled and smart macro play.

Making me all hot and bothered

YOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That last match holy shit! Best tournament of the year so far!

They made PvP so entertaining! Flash vs hero.... tears of joy bros, tears of joy.

Zest could have closed it out though with his DTs in game 4 but he didn't know hero didn't have detection.

Syf

Banned
Dammit I went to read when it was 3-1 Zest, will have to catch the VODs of those games. Tomorrow's gonna be great!

Aaron

Funny Demuslim just said one reaper is an auto loss against two reapers, which is exactly what Flash won on Shoutcraft.

Syf

Banned
Just woke up. How was Taeja/JD? And Bomber lost?!?! I need the VODs lol. Good to see terrans doing so well!

Top Bottom