• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II | HomeStory Cup XI/Total Biscuits Shoutcraft Tournaments Jan 5-8

Syf

Banned
Sandisc must be happy, and their extreme pro SSDs are now sold out. I have to say that TBs advertisement for them in between games sounds extremely compelling. I think I might get a Sandisc SSD sometime soon. I trust TB to put his name behind a solid product.
I have a Sandisk SSD in my build, love it. Cool to see the sponsorship going well. Maybe we'll have more tournaments like this!

Zen

Banned
Actual nerd chills happens to me in game 2, I thought I might not feel them again, but they happened!

I have a Sandisk SSD in my build, love it. Cool to see the sponsorship going well. Maybe we'll have more tournaments like this!

TB mentioned that this was their first try at something like this, and considering that the invitational got 155 thousand unique views on day 1, I think that chances are good!

TB always does post mortems with these things so I will be interested to see the final numbers and his opinion.

Zen

Banned
It's crazy. That macro is just so unreal, the way it kicks in just a bit quicker than you think every damn time hnnnnnnnng.

That and how he moved his units after starting to attack the 3rd... man, and when he split the bio into two groups to trap the stalkers.

Sandisc must be happy, and their extreme pro SSDs are now sold out. I have to say that TBs advertisement for them in between games sounds extremely compelling. I think I might get a Sandisc SSD sometime soon. I trust TB to put his name behind a solid product.

Also, TB is a megaman fan, showing him to be a man of taste and culture.

Yea it does, the 10 year warranty sounds IMBA. Is there any catch to it?

Zen

Banned
agreed I think he had a timing there.

I mean, granted, pdd gets eaten by pheonix, but I would love to get that replay adn resume from it to see what happens.

Flash should have just charged up the ramp and killed hero's natural instead of just containing him, especially since he wasn't expanding behind it. He was basically dead when the reinforcing tank got picked off.

Zen

Banned
I remember in WoL, PDD use to work against brood lords and roach shots even.

Mass Raven would have been even more op!

Should have pulled back as soon as the Nexus went down. Good luck bringing it back Flash! I think you can win the macro games so go for it!

What a disappointment of the last 3 games. Ever since the tank push Flash hasn't been playing as well. Just SCV pulls all day. Well Flash hopefully your GSL run is better.

Flash didn't see that Mothership Core coming at all with his first Reaper because it wasn't Chrono Boosted. His SCV pull was basically identical to his in game 5 where he didn't have enough Vikings to kill his Colossi and his last SCV pull was exactly the same.

Syf

Banned
It was an awesome weekend. I'm down because flash lost it but it really was great. So many amazing games

Zen

Banned
Yeah I mean it was an awesome weekend all things considered. I think Flash absolutely tilted. He probably started to feel the pressure as soon as game 3, I think our hopes mirrored his own and everything was fine while he was winning, but it made his mental states more fragile. rops to Hero for keeping cool.

yeah it does i think?

im NA pleb bro :(

Hrmmm I am on NA as well... double check your code?

Syf

Banned
I'm also really excited about where SC2 is as a whole right now. I think the meta is in an excellent place.

btw zen and kasane if you can't get the fr working I can invite you both into a group and you can add each other from there

Top Bottom