• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Im going to buy it and destroy it on my stream. AD MONEY!

WTWTa.png

FoxSpirit

Im out of college now. IM FLOWING IN EXTRA MONEY! 3k bid!

Is IEM the tournament with the bacon song?
So, how are student loans treating you?? (only applicable to US citicens)

And man, MMA gets into macro mode, gets blue hellions + thors, wins. No roaches, no infestors?? Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh >_<
How can that stream have sooo many viewers when there is hardly ever a game going on when I tune in?

fanboi

Banned

And man, MMA gets into macro mode, gets blue hellions + thors, wins. No roaches, no infestors?? Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh >_<
Everytime I see 4-5 thors mobilized and I missed scouting it... I want to rage quit.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you

Everything paid off before I finished school. Hence I been really cheap lately with food etc! lol

Last semester was really iffy though on if I would have enough money or need to take another loan.

Ty4on

Hellion/Thor is no fun at all to watch.
Zerg scouting it and making roaches? Terran gets owned when everything dies.
Zerg not scouting it and/or making zerglings/banelings/mutas? Slow push which kills the zerg in the most painful way (unless he was far ahead to begin with).

Thankfully no thor in the next game. Cheesy in low and high leagues.

100% free, state schools ftw.
Hell yeah! Economy shouldn't be a problem when you're going to choose what to study, you choose what you like and fits your skills.

Q8D3vil

yeah mma is not messing around at all, he seem to studied his opponent thoroughly which is not surprising since he is from slayers.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Lame finals :[.

I'm happy that SlayerS won but I would've liked a foreigner to win.

FoxSpirit

yeah mma is not messing around at all, he seem to studied his opponent thoroughly which is not surprising since he is from slayers.
I look away for a second, switch back to see it has started and is a 2 rax proxy bunker on metalopolis, unscouted. FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
These european crowds always cheer for their own runner-up favorite rather than the winner
To be fair, this was in Kiev. No way the crowd would not cheer for Dimaga.

Q8D3vil

These european crowds always cheer for their own runner-up favorite rather than the winner
nah, they cheered for zenio in his loser interview.

i feel that the only one that stand a chance against mma is naniwa but only because late gamt tvp is broken as shit.

Next time they should invite all code A/B players which foreigners can handle and produce at least close games, or at least invite 2 "top 8 code S" koreans so we get better finals.

Dudes do you know this feel: you win 2-3 great games in a row late at night and feel you're on an epic run....then sign out because you want to end the night on a good note. Last night I won a great ZvZ and ZvT then logged off.

The ZvT was on that new desert map. I scouted 1rax, saw the factory, and luckily saw him building another factory. I threw down a roach warren, droned, and waited for it. 6 Hellions, bunch of tanks. I BARELY held it off. The second attack was the same, with Thors. Barely held that off too. I had a third up, got a bunch of Mutas, and started harassing. The retard didn't have a third, at which point I knew I'd win as long as I didn't fuck up. I took a fourth, denied his attempt at a third. He double expanded though and I didn't see the other one, but by that time I had brood lords, heavy roach, and 25 mutas

V_Arnold

I am messing around with Protoss. Again, it is good for my mindset because I do not mind losing at all.

..that said, the games with P can be surprisingly amazing. Once, I was doing robo+3gate expand style in Tal Darim, and my opponent came to me with Stim timing. Barely held it off, yet he keeps reinforcing what is left, and I win. Then, as I want to counter, he DESTROYS my army with a new, quite large group. Then I notice that he is not attacking. Observer..oh, he is doing MASS GHOST.

Okay, 2 minutes later he pokes in and my 5+ immortals and zealots/spread out sentries destroy his army, even with all the ghosts in it. Without enough marauders, that is not good :D Then all I needed to do is get 4 colossi with range and just destroy him. :D

Anyway, I keep getting matched up by plat players but I will be glad if I stay in gold with P or get to silver, whatever, I just want to have enough matches under my belt so that I can be comfortable. I already try to always control the zealots on a different hotkey to my ranged units, for example.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
I am messing around with Protoss. Again, it is good for my mindset because I do not mind losing at all.

..that said, the games with P can be surprisingly amazing. Once, I was doing robo+3gate expand style in Tal Darim, and my opponent came to me with Stim timing. Barely held it off, yet he keeps reinforcing what is left, and I win. Then, as I want to counter, he DESTROYS my army with a new, quite large group. Then I notice that he is not attacking. Observer..oh, he is doing MASS GHOST.

Okay, 2 minutes later he pokes in and my 5+ immortals and zealots/spread out sentries destroy his army, even with all the ghosts in it. Without enough marauders, that is not good :D Then all I needed to do is get 4 colossi with range and just destroy him. :D

Anyway, I keep getting matched up by plat players but I will be glad if I stay in gold with P or get to silver, whatever, I just want to have enough matches under my belt so that I can be comfortable. I already try to always control the zealots on a different hotkey to my ranged units, for example.
robo+3gate expand isn't a style, it's economic suicide.

Top Bottom