• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
the only buff brood lords need is a speed buff.

battlecruiser speed plz.

AKA pulling workers against the pylons is a no go. And it's not like that chrono is going anywhere else.
fucking protoss.

"Cant fight zerg in a macro game!"
*100/100 energy on every nexus*

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Trying to play the TeamLiquid multitask trainer, can't even beat very easy ;_____;.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Oh hai der. Sub'd cause Corran's epic OP. I miss CoT.

Maybe you can log in and get owned one day.

GSTL starts tomorrow night...weee. I kinda wished they would hold team league specials (outside of normal GSTL season) like the old GSTLs where it only lasted 3 days. Those were quick and full of action.

Corran Horn

He is at ogs house to. Probably setting up the PC/Stream for haypro since he is going to korea or something.

edit oh:
huk's just borrowing hayders pc while hayder is building chris' new pc

Is there a setting or custom map where people can observe after they're defeated in FFA? Playing with friends and they want to observe the full match.

Striek

Maybe Peepmode? Once you're in the map you can vote to change to FFA. Only 4 players at once though.

Edit: And Nex first I used to do and stopped. Waaaaaay too hard to hold off any 4rax marine all-in (standard once terran scouts it) or a normal 2rax for my liking. Terrans got much better with timings and they nail you in your vulnerable period.

Snowman

Maybe Peepmode? Once you're in the map you can vote to change to FFA. Only 4 players at once though.

Edit: And Nex first I used to do and stopped. Waaaaaay too hard to hold off any 4rax marine all-in (standard once terran scouts it) or a normal 2rax for my liking. Terrans got much better with timings and they nail you in your vulnerable period.

Hm fair enough, 2rax doesn't seem too hard to hold off but I kinda figured there must be something terran could do to just kill you and I just hadn't come across the 4rax all-in yet i guess.. What other good openings are there in PvT?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
What kind of mice do you guys have? I have this cheapo logitech wired laser mouse and once in a while it doesn't work correctly. (5-10 times a day) It bugs out and only points going up and down. It just won't go left and right. Super frustrating because I have to slam the mouse against my desk a few times to get it to get work again. I think I want a new one soon :(

ultron87

I bought a Razer Lachesis after my old mouse starting randomly double clicking for no reason (this often resulted in sending all of my probes to scout instead of just one).

I've had no complaints with it for the year or so I've had it, but I've heard that Razer stuff often doesn't have a long life. So I dunno.

Holden

I bought a Razer Lachesis after my old mouse starting randomly double clicking for no reason (this often resulted in sending all of my probes to scout instead of just one).

I've had no complaints with it for the year or so I've had it, but I've heard that Razer stuff often doesn't have a long life. So I dunno.

had a razer headset lasted like 10 months got my warrenty and it died 6 months later. Switched to steelseries, been 7months working fine for now :eek:

Depends. My original Arctosa has lasted over a year and I only switched it out because it was the dark edition and I wanted real keys.

As for mice, yeah, they're not the greatest for durability. I switched to a Death Adder after my Habu started to die for the second time. Their warranty is pretty pain free, but it's still a hassle to have to go through the process. Problem I have is that I haven't been able to find another brand of mice that are as comfortable.

Just find their stuff on sale and you're set.

Corran - Are you using XSplit?

Edit: Note about Razer - Don't fall for their brand tie-in products. Often times they're worse than their own line of stuff, which is why my Microsoft Habu was terrible. The left mouse button was notorious for breaking within the first 3 months and making you double left click everything.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Are MLG tournaments fun to go to? I might be able to make the Winter Championships, but I dunno, SC2 events seem so sterile and un-hype compared to fighting game tournaments

Holden

Are MLG tournaments fun to go to? I might be able to make the Winter Championships, but I dunno, SC2 events seem so sterile and un-hype compared to fighting game tournaments

unless its nasl, i keep hearing going to tournament is fun as hell. Ask hazaro i think he's the only one here not banned who went to a tournament, i think pancakes went to one? might be wrong

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
unless its nasl, i keep hearing going to tournament is fun as hell. Ask hazaro i think he's the only one here not banned who went to a tournament, i think pancakes went to one? might be wrong

Went to MLG Orlando with some friends, I had a blast.

Corran Horn

What kind of mice do you guys have? I have this cheapo logitech wired laser mouse and once in a while it doesn't work correctly. (5-10 times a day) It bugs out and only points going up and down. It just won't go left and right. Super frustrating because I have to slam the mouse against my desk a few times to get it to get work again. I think I want a new one soon :(
I use a cheap 10 dollar mouse. I don't feel the need to spend more unlessfor more uses or your really good :/

And yes I use x split. Only really good software out there.

Corran Horn

Blizzcon was hell of fun to watch live. But that's a bit different environment I guess.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer

MLG events are insanely fun to go to. I also went to MLG Orlando and had a blast. I would also disagree about the SC2 events being sterile. Those nerds get fucking loud, they cheer hard. It's awesome.

If anyone is sterile, it's us Halo dweebs. We think we're too cool for school. Shit's annoying.

But yea they put on a great show over there.

I use a cheap 10 dollar mouse. I don't feel the need to spend more unlessfor more uses or your really good :/

And yes I use x split. Only really good software out there.

Damn, maybe I just have a faulty mouse :(

Holden

is xsplit still free?

i suppose it is... Didn't they say like 2 years ago they wanted to charge like 40$ every year or something

Top Bottom