• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Only if it's the sugar-free variety.

zGIEU.jpg

Rockstar has like a ton of types :p

Zen

Banned
You guys can talk about the best energy drink but at the end of the day they're still shit drinks.

Energy drinks are the mules of beverages, in the end you pay for it, but holy crap do they get the job done in a pinch.

I try to stay away from them, but I succumbed to them more than once during my final semester.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Ugh Moletrap is casting GSTL with Khaldor...whyyyyyyyyy?!

Deadman

Didnt get to see much of it but i think its a good map, like daybreak except maybe its easier to defend. The 3rd gas is a rich one too, interesting.

ultron87

Extended series is a good rule because it means I can't go to a tournament, beat someone 3 games out of 5 but then have them go further in the tournament than me.

Deadman

morrow, sase and naama being really smart and taking that na free win.

whitera in korean qualifier? korean qualifier is crazy.

Whitera in the KOR qualifier is... random

I don't know if it's bravery or stupidity what Major and Tod are doing by choosing the KOR one. Should've acted smart like the sweeds by getting away with your skin and played NA for a free ticket.

Also just noticed that Sen is not on the list, is he part of the ASUS lan in Finland ?

Deadman

I don't know if it's bravery or stupidity what Major and Tod are doing by choosing the KOR one. Should've acted smart like the sweeds by getting away with your skin and played NA for a free ticket.

Also just noticed that Sen is not on the list, is he part of the ASUS lan in Finland ?

They have only announced 16 people so far and only 3 zergs, so probably.

In checking that i saw that moon is going, thats nice.

Mairu

MLG guy in the TL thread said he was travelling in Asia during the qualifiers

Top Bottom