• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Q8D3vil

apparently only 25% of plat and diamond are terran in eu and na (28% for masters).

no wonder zvt is my least played matchup :/

Q8D3vil

First place got $1000, 2nd place got $500.
i guess i missed that :|
the problem with stephano case is that he was too greedy when he accepted two invitational in the same day and decided to just shit on the viewers who waited 1 hour for him to play illusion then just decide to drop the tournament after that.

Kas in the other hand played in both invitationals and didn't mind waiting even thought the time was late.

FoxSpirit

Holy Crap, Game 3 in DeMuslim vs Bling is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!

89 probe kills, 40 minutes as of this post o_O
Aaaaand... 40:44, massive massive storms finally seal the deal. I hope DeMuslim makes a comeback, already 3-0.

T.O.P

Banned
ragna000@hotmail.it Terran

i've just completed the qualification matches and i'm now in the gold league (still donnow what the hell are those lol)

Looking for some friendly matches, i'm still in the phase trying to understand a lot of what happens on the field lol

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Watching these other tournament streams makes me realize just how good Artosis and Tasteless are. Also helps that they're sitting next to each other though. They're just funnier.

FoxSpirit

Watching these other tournament streams makes me realize just how good Artosis and Tasteless are. Also helps that they're sitting next to each other though. They're just funnier.
Sorry, but listen to totalbiscuit (shoutcraft stream). My personal fave. Bloody casters.

FoxSpirit

I know, prolly should chant USA, USA!!! But it sounds up ending UK, UK!!!
I'm sorry SC2 GAF seemingly can't appreciate the brits.

Btw, new speakers and boy, whowa. :-D

jasonng

Idra to win GSL ?

pinkie%20pie%20smiling.gif

Jeff-DSA

I tried watching TB, but the way he talks can be very cringe worthy.

I'm not a fan of his casting, but I'm a big fan of what he does for the scene. He brings in a lot of money that he gives back to pros, and that's really a cool thing. I try to watch his stuff just to help him out.

Spl1nter

Decided to start laddering. Played two games, both against Terran, won both. Kind of surprising since I haven't played tvt in forever and the % of terran players in plat/diamond. Second game the other Terran raged. Victory is so sweet.

jasonng

Decided to start laddering. Played two games, both against Terran, won both. Kind of surprising since I haven't played tvt in forever and the % of terran players in plat/diamond. Second game the other Terran raged. Victory is so sweet.
Quit being a wuss and get into masters already.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Na, to much time. Would take away from BF3.

How can you play that game without raging? I always end up getting shot behind cover or going instantly from 100% to 0% health, shit is infuriating.

Spl1nter

How can you play that game without raging? I always end up getting shot behind cover or going instantly from 100% to 0% health, shit is infuriating.

Sounds like an issue with your connection to the server. Plus I play with a few other gaffers so we always roll the server and come 1st, 2nd etc....

Jokab

First 1v1 game in a long time and I lose to mass banshees ZvT that I fail to scout. I left the game by saying "fuck you", feel really bad now. :(

To be fair I think his execution was really bullshit, he never scouted me not having a spire (never scanned my main or even went in there, just turtled like terrans do), and if I did he'd be stone dead

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
You know how Zerg can only build either Drones or army units? Is that per Hatchery or does that apply across the board?

Like can a Zerg build Drones on one hatchery and Zerglings on another Hatchery at the same time?

Top Bottom