• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

jasonng

Panda isn't being very helpful.

Somebody tell me what's going on.

People dont build cloaked banshees anymore? why not?
Compared to everything else a terran can throw, cloaked banshees are very easy to defend against.

Panda is just being a princess luna, misunderstood because he lacks the social mannerisms we take for granted.

So Panda, how do you generally tackle ZvT (outside of the 15h 15 or 16p basics)? 4-5 Hellion harass, making it hard to scout unless you produce a lot of lings.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
well it depends on the map, but these days i make a lot of lings. >_>

Haven't had a lot of ZvTs go into the midgame lately, just one game with shake and one with striek.

my goal in early ZvT is to hide ling production, herd away hellions momentarily with creep or queens and then sneak out the lings to attack into the natural.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Panda, isn't this kind of risky?
I mean, should he go for it you have no defense.
go for what? hellion runby?

---

low drone roach aggression can be super powerful but will have diminishing returns the higher you climb. id still recommend it though. hell, i still do it sometimes.

FoxSpirit

go for what? hellion runby?
Yeah, I imagine if you try to run into the natural with the lings just to see he has been 1-basing you are pretty much screwed, right?

Also yeah, 7 Roach expand is awesome, I seriously need to work on it. Prolly would carry me straight into gold :-D
But I prefer bronze, where my scrubby skills belong until I have the feeling I ace the controls.
My new speakers are the bomb.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Yeah, I imagine if you try to run into the natural with the lings just to see he has been 1-basing you are pretty much screwed, right?
i dont even consider the possibility of terran one basing... its really that bad. painfully obvious to. its not like its impossible to scout the CC with a ling or by watching his gysers. terran openers are very standard, changes as slight as a third marine will stick out like a sore thumb.

Also yeah, 7 Roach expand is awesome, I seriously need to work on it. Prolly would carry me straight into gold :-D
But I prefer bronze, where my scrubby skills belong until I have the feeling I ace the controls.
My new speakers are the bomb.
nonono, 15 hatch roach agression. :3 i always did the slightly more allinish/faster queenless roach. but the one queen version is strong too.

i dont even consider the possibility of terran one basing... its really that bad. painfully obvious to. its not like its impossible to scout the CC with a ling or by watching his gysers. terran openers are very standard, changes as slight as a third marine will stick out like a sore thumb.

I must be doing something wrong then. My macro is terrible and I tend to one base a lot of the time. Won over a protoss last night and my worker count to his was 26 - 63. God. fucking. awful.

But, I guess my terrible macro is part of the reason.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Internet just crashed. Sorry about that Corran. Don't know when it will come up again. Will be on later

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Fuck my life. I'm going to go tweet about how unfair my life is.

You jelly?
Mzonn.png

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I'm more upset that you have Bit Trip Runner under your Do Not Want to Play list. That's insulting.

I've played a couple hours of it, but I get real mad when I have to completely restart a lengthy level.

Top Bottom