• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Holden

Oh I'm sorry, I play Terran the underpowered race

001.jpg

profit

Some bm lets me practice my macro!

""
I wonder what people expect when they GG but dont leave the game. Do they hope you will leave the game on accident?

I love that the only thing his SCV's did in his rush was repair themselves.

Sliver said:
Wait when was Yoshi banned, and why?
I think it was due to a discussion with another Gaffer about the Diablo 3 console version. I could be wrong though.

FoxSpirit

Yeah, really, really liked what Life was showing in this tournament. Heavy double upgrades and huge techswings. Plus the way he handled Antiga was classy. Didn't hurt that the Broods hit in just the right moment. :)

Generally, Ling, Bling, Infestor into fully upgraded Ultras Ultra into sudden Brood surges worked really really well against Terran. I feel for Protoss, so OP on paper but somehow, something, in practice... :-\

zlatko

Banned
Yoshi got hit with a 2 month ban? Daaaamn. I knew he was banned, because I was in the thread where it went down and was wondering what in particular he said was ban worthy, but had no clue it was a big ol 2 monther.

<3's to you keyboard smash man. <3's to you.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
its kinda funny because larvae will continue to spawn but eggs will not hatch, so once toss kills the hatch whatever amount of units he had built at that hatchery would instantly spawn all at once. :p

fanboi

Banned
we already had shift+move, the infestor version isn't really worth a rebinding.

although i guess having 1000apm everytime you issue a move command could be funny.

I agree 100%.

Just saying before someone (aka Hugo) post it and point and say BALANCED.

Top Bottom