• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Zzoram

I don't understand.

Panda is a regular of SC2gaf, pretty good at the game, and apparently lives in Toronto. That's about all I know about him. Are you talking about some inside joke?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Tashi and I shared our favorite moments from the first season of MLP over beers.
Tashi seemed pretty drunk
I don't understand.

Panda is a regular of SC2gaf, pretty good at the game, and apparently lives in Toronto. That's about all I know about him. Are you talking about some inside joke?
Panda is a character at times and gives no fucks about what others think of himself. So he's pretty cool.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I don't understand.

lives near toronto*

golden horseshoe FTW

also given season 5, you might wanna stratch out the good at the game part. -.-;

To be fair, Game 1 vs Leenock looked brilliant even if he lost. He just needs more experience with the game. His Game 2 build was straight out of 6 months ago.

Yea, he might have advanced out of any group outside of that one Still I think he's clearly behind in some regards of the Terran metagame of heavy macro/three CC. Also he was completely outclassed by MC, and seemed behind in that metagame as well dunno.

If he had showed up a couple seasons ago I think he would have done a lot better The general assumption of many was that because he was such a good timing abuser in BW, he'd translate perfectly to SC2 because it's easier and timings are more easily abused (especially for Terran).

He'll get better and become a Code S player simply because of his race, but it's clear he won't be dominating the scene anytime soon.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I did most of the trolling, he was actually defending it. Panda would've shed tears of joy.

xGYEh.jpg

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Golden horseshoe includes Toronto. You won't confuse us that easily!
yes... but its still proper to say i live in the golden horseshoe even if you dont live in toronto. -_-

What league are you? I'm a lowly Platinum Random 1v1 player that doesn't have many 1v1 games. I play mostly 2v2.

ive been masters up until this point, but i was just placed into diamond for redefining 'crash and burn' during season 5. -.- so i'll be 1v1 laddering until im back home in masters. >_>

Zzoram

yes... but its still proper to say i live in the golden horseshoe even if you dont live in toronto. -_-

ive been masters up until this point, but i was just placed into diamond for redefining 'crash and burn' during season 5. -.-

I don't live in Toronto either, I'm just finishing up school at Ryerson.

As for dropping to Diamond, I think the ladder gets harder each season because the worst players drop off over time meaning the competition just gets harder.

mcrae

Guelph here.

You guys in school? Working?

i go to mohawk, civil engineering technology. work at the school's pub too. i've served soultron once before.. he posts a lot, doesnt play sc2 though i dont think.

i really need to go party in guelph with the ridiculous girl:guy ratio i've heard about

Zzoram

i go to mohawk, civil engineering technology. work at the school's pub too. i've served soultron once before.. he posts a lot, doesnt play sc2 though i dont think.

i really need to go party in guelph with the ridiculous girl:guy ratio i've heard about

Guelph has the highest girl:guy ratio because it has the only Vet program in Ontario, it's the best Vet program in Canada, and girls think becoming a Vet will be awesome until they realize what it entails. They go to Guelph for Biological Science or any of the other pre-Vet programs that are popular, then don't become Vets.

mcrae

http://www.teamliquid.net/barcraft/info/41_toronto-mlg-winter-arena-victory-cafe

February 26th (Sunday), 4:00pm - 10:30pm EST

Where: Victory Cafe (Bathurst & Bloor area), Toronto

victorycheering.jpg

Supposedly it gets pretty full so if we want seats we should aim to show up around 4pm.

that place looks pretty small eh. but since some of you folks are going im contemplating coming as well. maybe sleep at a buddies house in the city so i dont have to worry about not being able to get drunk, lol

Spl1nter

what, really?

for some reason i thought waterloo was towards niagra. -.-
derp geography.

lol no, you are towards the Niagara region. Waterloo is in between Toronto and London.

that place looks pretty small eh. but since some of you folks are going im contemplating coming as well. maybe sleep at a buddies house in the city so i dont have to worry about not being able to get drunk, lol

Its more of a 'if you go ill go' type of situation.

scogoth

Oh you will get drunk. I sure hope this place has table kegs

Zzoram

So who's definitely in for the Teamliquid Barcraft Toronto, Victory Cafe, Feb.26 4pm?

Should we just meet there, or meet up for an SC2gaf get-together a bit earlier?

So who's definitely in for the Teamliquid Barcraft Toronto, Victory Cafe, Feb.26 4pm?

Should we just meet there, or meet up for an SC2gaf get-together a bit earlier?

I'll probably go. Never been to one and would be nice to let Splinter laugh at me in person for my terrible skills.

Zzoram

Toronto, Victory Cafe, Feb.26th, Barcraft:

Going:

Zzoram
Pandaman
scogoth

Maybe:
Spl1nter
mcrae
TheNiX + friend
caderyn
Silversun

Will keep this updated

Spl1nter

Not when your drunk. I'll have to bring your Nona so you won't be mean to anyone.

But im a happy drunk, how could I be meaner? Has my virtual personality become my real life personality? Have I spent so much time in a virtual social setting (mumble) that it has dominated my real life personality and now I exist simply as a one dimensional caricature of my former self.

scogoth

But im a happy drunk, how could I be meaner? Has my virtual personality become my real life personality? Have I spent so much time in a virtual social setting (mumble) that it has dominated my real life personality and now I exist simply as a one dimensional caricature of my former self.

Yes. The only cure is playing more games to reverse the damage!

Naw splinters fine in rl. Just don't talk to him about politics at the bar, then he won't shut up. That whole stoned white boy thing goes up in flames...

EDIT: just a heads up Ontario gaf, I'm not a pink Japanese girl

Top Bottom