• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Mairu

I have a TL shirt from the first batch but I don't really like it because of the material they use and that the shirt is hugely long

Zzoram

I have 3 TL tshirts, one for each revision.

That's the original white with blue pony that has Broodwar units as a scarf, grayish blue with teamliquid written with some fancy background, and the current solid blue with blue horse head logo.

I also have an MBC Game black tshirt with red logo, and a black WeMadeFox tshirt with green logo.

I support professional Starcraft.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Bought a TL shirt...dunno why...says last batch for that shirt so i caved....damn capitalism.

25 bucks plus shipping for an average team like Liquid? I don't think so. Call me when Slayers starts selling uniforms.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
and back in masters. take that mr. 'the leagues get harder as the seasons pass' zzoram. :p

glad to be over that slump though. it was total despair.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
its not demotion, its placement! important difference to my psyche.

VM0wA.gif

Zzoram

lol Blizzard is releasing the balance patch the day before MLG Winter Arena and Assembly start, and GSL semifinals is just after that.

What a fuck you to the community.

Zzoram

The weirdest fucking thing about it is that for SEA and AZN, they're releasing it a week later. However, for NA, EU, and KR, the areas with big tournaments the day after the planned patch, they're not delaying it.

It's like they're trolling the tournaments or something.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Well I know I'm not as good as I wanna be because I don't put in the time. For the past month I've played like 5-10 matches a week. Not enough.

Q8D3vil

Well I know I'm not as good as I wanna be because I don't put in the time. For the past month I've played like 5-10 matches a week. Not enough.
i used to play that much in the past 2 month's but i started playing a lot 2 days ago.
maybe because im trying random now and i don't get mirrors a lot.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Yea but you've already put in your RTS time to get to that level. I haven't.
I've played like 10 1v1 ladder games. And never played any RTS 1v1 online ladder before SC II.
It's all from watching BroodWar.

Watch all the recommended GSL games for 0-4 years and you'll be insta-Gold minimum.
Alternatively there are a ton of good resources that I don't know about that can help you!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
dont be afraid to ask for help, everyone on GAF has been coached by other gaffers at one point or another.

Zzoram

The Pour House is open at 10:30 on sunday its within walking distance.

EDIT: Also the Fox and the Fiddle, which is closer.

So Fox and the Fiddle before Victory Cafe?

The reason I suggested Tim Hortons is because it's a quick in and out. If we're meeting at 3 or so, we wouldn't stay long because we want to get to Victory Cafe a bit before 4pm so we get a decent seat.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I hate all the mirrors so much. At least picking a race, I only have to deal with one of them.
ZvZ best mirror.

The reason I suggested Tim Hortons is because it's a quick in and out. If we're meeting at 3 or so, we wouldn't stay long because we want to get to Victory Cafe a bit before 4pm so we get a decent seat.
i agree, i cant see very well so a decent seat is somewhat important. -.-

Top Bottom