• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

TheExodu5

Banned
That wasn't even close.

I'm glad HuK lost to MKP...going to make for a more interesting final, at least.

DRG is likely going to win, but I have to cheer for MKP. I want to see him win a tourney.

DRG is going on quite a run of dominance between this and GSL

I wonder what Idra would think of that series/ZvP lol. DRG just completely demolished Huk

mr. puppy

Banned
i'm so confused how people keep losing to MKP, but i'll give him props for strong macro behind his drop play. its just so weird how easily he makes people go out of position and then he completely ends his feint and drops his opponents main.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Shocking news.
checksix releases Major. He is teamless again....lol

In case you don't recognize the name: "AKAs: xSixCuteAngel, x6winDy, sixjaxMajor, sixjax.Memory, sixjax.Oprah, sixjax.Terran, ROOT.Britney, ROOT.Kitty, ROOT.Princess, ESC.520, Get.Terran, GosI[Princess], GosI[Terran]"

WedgeX

Banned
Welp. Replacing my CMOS battery did nothing. Going to have to find time to travel back to my parents and get my copy of xp....maybe sc2, office, all that great stuff.

Snowman

Okay so a random foreigner here and there is worth it. Im sorry look at the people who qualified from NA and tell me alot of them are worth it over more top players.

I don't get it? What's wrong with watching slightly worse players play? It's still entertaining, and it's kind of boring to have just koreans imo. I don't see what the problem is anyway, you don't have to watch the ppv ones, and it's not like you'd be getting non-ppv ones if they weren't happening.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I don't get it? What's wrong with watching slightly worse players play? It's still entertaining, and it's kind of boring to have just koreans imo. I don't see what the problem is anyway, you don't have to watch the ppv ones, and it's not like you'd be getting non-ppv ones if they weren't happening.

You say more quality tournaments and I argue having alot of scrubs were are not nearly "slightly" worse than some of these players make it a quality tournament. You are entertained by poor SC2 foreigners play. I am entertained by quality play.

dont hate

/haz

Okay so a random foreigner here and there is worth it. Im sorry look at the people who qualified from NA and tell me alot of them are worth it over more top players.

I'd imagine things would have been better if it wasn't for ASUS, which sniped Stephano, WhiteRa, and some other top foreigners.

Did Dimaga try to qualify, or Nerchio? In general the very best of EU could have made this interesting. NA....nah. Idra had some bad luck in terms of having to play Oz then Nestea, but overall the NA players were lol

Snowman

You say more quality tournaments and I argue having alot of scrubs were are not nearly "slightly" worse than some of these players make it a quality tournament. You are entertained by poor SC2 foreigners play. I am entertained by quality play.

dont hate

/haz

Still don't know why you're moaning about more starcraft but okay

cdyhybrid

It lowers the stakes and the excitement for the match because aside from a handful of foreigners, a game between two non-Koreans is just a battle for the opportunity to lose to the Koreans.

Top Bottom