• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
MKP won? Didn't see that coming.

Congrats to him.

Made it back to diamond thanks to an epic run. I was at #1 in my plat division for three days, and played against a bunch of diamond players. Last game ZvT on Meta, he tried going mech but failed. Not enough factories breh

J-Rod

Fun player pool this tourney and more interesting matchups over 3 days than a month of GSL.

And MKP defeating DRG without mech.

None. We were all laughing too hard

For serious! My throat hurts from laughing so much. Such a good time, though for the next event I think I'll just order it and invite you guys over to my place.

Edit: I can't find the damn post of whoever said they should bring $100 to the barcraft. Anyway, I laughed at them and little did I know...

ticket.JPG

hoverX

:( Why you hating on the green one?

Actually kinda sucks he isn't here for his crying/shaking post for MKP's win. :p

Although I don't spend a whole lot of time in the SC2 thread, and therefore don't really have the right to complain, All I know about him is that he clogs up this thread blabbing on about breaking keyboards and this and that. Now that I think about it, he was probably the reason I stopped frequenting this thread.

SC2gaf Toronto meetup successful.

Casualties: Spl1nter

Glad to hear it went well. I promise i'll make it out one day.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Although I don't spend a whole lot of time in the SC2 thread, and therefore don't really have the right to complain, All I know about him is that he clogs up this thread blabbing on about breaking keyboards and this and that. Now that I think about it, he was probably the reason I stopped frequenting this thread.
He's just really emotional. Chill dude.

TheExodu5

Banned
Man...having watched most of the GSL this year I'm still at a loss on how to play Zerg properly. So few Zergs to learn from :(

Guess I just need practice to get used to the timings.

Top Bottom