• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Snowman

Sorry if I want nice things to watch and not scrubby play. Just because there is more doesnt make it better.

see snowman, you killed the stream. its all your fault.

Fair enough I guess, honestly don't understand how you can't enjoy watching worse players play too though, like, where do you draw the line? What stops you from watching just the gsl finals if you don't like anything but the best of the best?

Sorry guys :( I didn't mean to, honest :(

TheExodu5

Banned
Fair enough I guess, honestly don't understand how you can't enjoy watching worse players play too though, like, where do you draw the line? What stops you from watching just the gsl finals if you don't like anything but the best of the best?

Because watching a steamroll is not fun.

Deadly

Draw the line when the players consistently lose and place low.

calder

Woo, glad MKP got that win. Loved the factory actually landing.

MKP is sill behind the 8 ball but DRG gave him a little hope if nothing else.

calder

Biggest complaint about this whole this are the lack of crowds. No crowds=no hype.

Yeah crowds are great, but not having one is why yesterday was so awesome: they cranked through a dozen series and had them all cast. Definite trade off for the finals lacking atmosphere though.

Top Bottom