• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Finals are tonight?

about 5 hours :)

47435.jpg

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I don't know what you are talking about but I'm on Game 4 of Gumiho vs DRG as I've been watching 1-2 games a day to catch up.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I don't know what you are talking about but I'm on Game 4 of Gumiho vs DRG as I've been watching 1-2 games a day to catch up.

some one made a thread bitching about how he's a working man and the GSL site spoilt who was going to be in the finals. and he had a massive bitch at GOM for it.

You're understandable.. because it's here, and I apologise.. he how ever was a complete wanker.

Trickster

Any tips for round 25 of the starcraft master game? seems utterly impossible tbh.

edit - nvm, seems you had to just morph HT's into an archon rather than try to micro <_<

TheExodu5

Banned
=\

Why is banshee kiting so inconsistent? ;_;

edit: oh, I see. If you don't keep a good rhythm, they turn around instantly instead of coasting away from the marines.

Round 30...how in the fuck?

Medic keeps moving around. Fucking twat.

TheExodu5

Banned
I can get two stalkers at best -.- I can avoid stalker fire with tank easily enough but alot of the time I don't even have the option to drop tank before the medivac is hit, goddamn lag.

My problem is I go to drop right away and I click 2 pixel away from the medic and it costs me just enough time for the shot to go to the medic.

edit: clicking on the tank portrait makes it easier.

Done.

Now I need to do round 9 in under 45 seconds. Hmmm.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Fuck.You guys, LoL is pretty fun. What have I become?!

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
My problem is I go to drop right away and I click 2 pixel away from the medic and it costs me just enough time for the shot to go to the medic.

edit: clicking on the tank portrait makes it easier.

Done.

Now I need to do round 9 in under 45 seconds. Hmmm.

What are you doing? What are these rounds you speak of?

Zzoram

Now I'm stuck on the level where you micro zergling/banelings against the same enemy composition.

This is the reason why I didn't pick zerg :mad:

xmShake

Neo Member
Now I'm stuck on the level where you micro zergling/banelings against the same enemy composition.

Send your banes directly into his stuff and send your zerglings the opposite. If he has banes leftover, run your lings around and peel off 2 lings to attack each bane until it dies, then win.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

select banes, shift click move to the left and then into where the ai spawns
select lings, avoid banes.

ai units will derp banes and lings into banes, then just clean up with your lings.

Striek

Its for fun though, pretty much like the 'challenges' the game shipped with. Unlike those it has bnet latency though ;_;

Striek

I tried marine splitting offline and on.

Killing esports.
Indeed :(

I just did the challenges on my SEA account and managed to do lvl 30. on my first friggin' attempt. Still haven't managed it on NA after like 50 tries. Latency matters so much.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
it won't make you good at the game tbh, i rather waste my time on darglein because its imitate real game situations.
I finished like 10 rounds and have already learned some things. I think it's better for less skilled players.

Top Bottom