• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Zen

Banned
Who the fuck is that doucher?

Incontrol is a prominent member of State of the Game. He's a nice guy that has been under-performing for ever while calling CombatEX a joke. CombatEX is still BM (mostly for show) and has been contributing to the community a lot despite not featuring him (Based on past behavior you can't blame TL, but neither has CombatEX been the same scrub loser that he was in the past).

Come on Incontrol, if you're going to degenerate the guy back, and say that you're so much better than him, call him a retard, etc, show people that you're actually better than him.

But seriously, both of them are douches to a certain degree, Incontrol just got the social skills to mask it better. They're both, apparently, nice guys in real life.

Zen

Banned
What happened to his plan to be more reserved and mannered ha. If he had genuinely made a respectable video...InControl would probably still refuse, but at least it would be civilized.

Ehhhh, good point, but he made a similar video for Huk a while back, and he has nothing but respect for him. He said recently that Incontrol is the only person that he has an actual real world beef with.

Zzoram

I don't care much about Day9. Artosis is my favorite caster though so it always sucks when he's not on SotG with his Korean gossip and funny nerd jokes.

It will be really nice to hear Nestea's thoughts about the game though.

How do you beat Starcraft Master level 27? I can't micro the banshee well enough to not die to those chasing marines. What is the best technique for attacking? Hold position or stop or A-move? Are you supposed to hit the marines at a certain angle to minimize your exposure?

Trickster

I don't care much about Day9. Artosis is my favorite caster though so it always sucks when he's not on SotG with his Korean gossip and funny nerd jokes.

It will be really nice to hear Nestea's thoughts about the game though.

How do you beat Starcraft Master level 27? I can't micro the banshee well enough to not die to those chasing marines. What is the best technique for attacking? Hold position or stop or A-move? Are you supposed to hit the marines at a certain angle to minimize your exposure?

I used hold position to get it to attack. And I would mainly do it when I was flying away from the marines in a straight line.

Paches

First broadcast (I believe) of Iron Squid on right now. MKP vs ToD, Ret vs Boxer, and Puma vs ToD are on the card today.

Tiamant

I can't beat Challenge 30, the max I've done is killing 2 stalkers but in the end the medivac gets shot down and my tank dies shortly after. Any tips? :(

scogoth

I can't beat Challenge 30, the max I've done is killing 2 stalkers but in the end the medivac gets shot down and my tank dies shortly after. Any tips? :(

Do it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over till you get it JUST right. The stalker shots have to be synchronized so you can avoid the hits.

Zzoram

I was watching LiquidNony stream it and did it first try....was sad :(

Pro players should be able to do all these Starcraft Master challenges within 2 or 3 tries or else they have no business being pro players.

I'm only stuck on lvl27 and I'm a Platinum player. I imagine anyone who is Masters can beat it easily.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Pro players should be able to do all these Starcraft Master challenges within 2 or 3 tries or else they have no business being pro players.

I'm only stuck on lvl27 and I'm a Platinum player. I imagine anyone who is Masters can beat it easily.

Was funny watching destiny fail alot then on some of it.

Snowman

They barely talked about Asus tourny

I dunno, they talked about it for quite a while, maybe not quite as long as they did about mlg, but that's mostly because Catz and JP were actually there, it probably makes more sense for them to talk longer about mlg because of that right?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I dunno, they talked about it for quite a while, maybe not quite as long as they did about mlg, but that's mostly because Catz and JP were actually there, it probably makes more sense for them to talk longer about mlg because of that right?
Its not the first time.

Top Bottom