• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Trickster

Run away with 2 marines, the first maybe shift-click around the map the 2nd circling around your 3rd marine so that the 3rd one can shoot on the zealot that is hunting the 2nd.

That's pretty much what I'm trying to do, but even if i manage to get the 2 marines running in circles, the zealots still gain in on them slowly and get the hits off, and once just one marine dies, it's game over.

AmFreak

You have to run in real circles slowly changing direction, the more you run "uncircly" the more the zealot will catch up. They both have the same speed so that if you run a perfect circle the zealot will never catch up.

Spl1nter

Trying to lower mmr games while doing some non-standard play on ladder as zerg. Playing a zvp I remembered panda doing ling-bling drops almost a year ago. Decide to try it out, win the game with 93 workers killed lol.

To make my play even more panda-like I had no hotkeys other than hatcheries.

jasonng

Trying to lower mmr games while doing some non-standard play on ladder as zerg. Playing a zvp I remembered panda doing ling-bling drops almost a year ago. Decide to try it out, win the game with 93 workers killed lol.

To make my play even more panda-like I had no hotkeys other than hatcheries.

Not panda enough, you only hotkey your main hatch on 1 and 2.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I feel like my strategies and knowledge of the game is that of a higher ranked played but my execution is still silver league :(

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I feel like my strategies and knowledge of the game is that of a higher ranked played but my execution is still silver league :(

Knowledge doesn't mean jack in lower leagues. Pure mechanics (having more units) with some rudimentary knowledge of builds will propel you right into Platnium.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Trying Starcraft Masters just showcased how bad I really am at this game :(

Given up on level 9, tried it like 15 times and couldnt do it :(

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
select all hydras shift+a, hold shift, click each zealot.
go make a sandwhich.
return to next round.

Genius! I never even thought of doing that. I should use that in game now.

It was the roaches and the bunker one.

and shush panda it's not that easy when you're upside down :(

That one's not too bad. Burrow whichever Roach is getting fired on and pop him back up when you burrow the next roach getting fired on. Marines are super easy to kill once the bunker is down.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
6804589646_e793255ce1_z.jpg

lolpvp...

zlatko

Banned
I like that picture too, but I feel ZvZ is R,P,S match up as well.

oh you went banes? I went roaches. Oh you went roaches? I went mass lings early. Oh you went mass lings early? I went banes.

Top Bottom