• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Zzoram

It was actually a single bo7 match and not 2 separate games, MC won 4-2 /Sundance

Yep, extended series means he never lost lol.

To be fair, Idra himself said he thought MC was playing off since he just got off a plane. MC proved that to be the case when he 4-0'd Idra the next day.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
HvHXJ.png

lol

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I watched Mana play Clide.
Clide you are so fucking bad what the shit.

Watched Socke vs (Dignitas)Killer
Holy shit Socke you are so bad

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I watched Mana play Clide.
Clide you are so fucking bad what the shit.

Watched Socke vs (Dignitas)Killer
Holy shit Socke you are so bad

Who you think the blurred out face is haz?
431020_261310747285083_183610835055075_594180_1470321812_n.jpg

People make it seem like Bisu/Flash but that sounds too crazy...but then why blur out their face!

Zzoram

TL might've figured it out. His hair looks a lot like KT_Stats, and Nestea used to coach KT so that's probably him.

nvm, apparently it only matches Stats' old haircut. Also, Stats is the starting Protoss for KT's proleague line up and that big match is coming up soon so it's unlikely he would be practicing SC2 just before it.

Sliver

Speaking of crappy games, fruit dealer is the startale LoL coach now.

My precious won-ki :(

If people are honestly surprised or upset about this then they are straight up ignorant. Dude fell off hard and decided to move on. Was never a huge fan anyway.

cdyhybrid

GAF, how do I get my hands and brain to calm down? It's mostly in ZvT because I feel like I'm walking on a razor's edge and one misstep and I lose. My hands get pins and needles and start shaking, and my brain locks up once I have to start harassing with Mutas. Just feels like there's too much to keep track of.

I think I'm going to just harass for like 15-20 seconds at a time and not try to bounce around his base sniping stuff. Go back to base for injects, upgrades, creep, etc., and then go back in.

Zzoram

GAF, how do I get my hands and brain to calm down? It's mostly in ZvT because I feel like I'm walking on a razor's edge and one misstep and I lose. My hands get pins and needles and start shaking, and my brain locks up once I have to start harassing with Mutas. Just feels like there's too much to keep track of.

I think I'm going to just harass for like 15-20 seconds at a time and not try to bounce around his base sniping stuff. Go back to base for injects, upgrades, creep, etc., and then go back in.

Remind yourself you're not playing for any stakes. Ladder points are meaningless. Just play to improve. Sometimes you need to lose a lot to realize a weakness you have and correct it.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Feels like Stats, but likely hood is 1%.
When were photos taken? He went back to normal hair a while ago I think.

cdyhybrid

Feeling pretty good about my ZvP. Of course, I'm in gold, so take it with a grain of salt. Usually go 14p/16h, check if they're 4gating, and if they expand I take a third and go for a +2 Roach speed/burrow timing. This usually kills them, but if not, I have taken a fourth behind the push and start pumping infestors and teching to Broodlords.

Just gotta work on my ZvZ and on smoothing out ZvT. Been trying Hatch first but it's been uneven at best. Gonna try and do speed first at the suggestion of jasonng!

Top Bottom