• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
intel 320 reliability
crucial m4 speed/2nd in reliability
anythingelse: sandforce crapshoot, but hella fast

intel 320's were going for like $1.2 a gig on sale after rebate, face you can do better.
I have an Intel 320

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
intel 320 reliability
crucial m4 speed/2nd in reliability
anythingelse: sandforce crapshoot, but hella fast

intel 320's were going for like $1.2 a gig on sale after rebate, face you can do better.
I have an Intel 320

I need to PM you sometime to help me out with a new PC

Getting graduation money here soon but not sure if I should keep some stuff or not.

Q8D3vil

i'm going to buy new cpu and mobo
i decided to go with 2500k but i'm not sure if i should get asus pro, deluxe, sabertooth or extreme

the good part is that all of them are available with very good prices here so i won't need to order anything from outside.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I'm in love with these...
"I still have Pinkie Pie Thor and Big Mac Siege Tank to go. Uhhh, what about a Luna Dark Templar anypony"
a3U0G.gif

Holden

i'm going to buy new cpu and mobo
i decided to go with 2500k but i'm not sure if i should get asus pro, deluxe, sabertooth or extreme

the good part is that all of them are available with very good prices here so i won't need to order anything from outside.

Goes to free school -> gets oil money to get godlike computer -> complain about EG having to much money.

I don't see your logic

Q8D3vil

Goes to free school -> gets oil money to get godlike computer -> complain about EG having to much money.

I don't see your logic
free school ?
i go to private college and it cost tons of money to pay for a semester but hopefully i will get a scholarship in 2 months.

i don't spend my money on unnecessary stuff like high end phones and laptops/tablets thats why i can spend money on pc.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I remember seeing your pic with ipad 2 and iphone 4!

Holden

free school ?
i go to private college and it cost tons of money to pay for a semester but hopefully i will get a scholarship in 2 months.

i don't spend my money on unnecessary stuff like high end phones and laptops/tablets thats why i can spend money on pc.

well if you go to a private college and it cost tons of money, it proves my point :D

profit

Bah, thinking about switching races. I'm a Terran but experimenting a bit with Zerg. Last few weeks I'm getting steamrolled with Terran (mostly TvT; TvZ and TvP arent that much of a problem). But yesterday I played a few Zerg ladder games and the race is really starting to click with me. Still a silver lever player though so my sucking at TvT is just my own suckiness :) I really hate mech vs mech though....

Q8D3vil

well if you go to a private college and it cost tons of money, it proves my point :D
im not going to discuss this anymore because i don't understand what do you mean anymore >_>
btw, when did i ever complain about eg having too much money ?

Bah, thinking about switching races. I'm a Terran but experimenting a bit with Zerg. Last few weeks I'm getting steamrolled with Terran (mostly TvT; TvZ and TvP arent that much of a problem). But yesterday I played a few Zerg ladder games and the race is really starting to click with me. Still a silver lever player though so my sucking at TvT is just my own suckiness :) I really hate mech vs mech though....
i have been playing zerg for a month now and its fun but zvz is much worse than tvt although it don't take much as much time to play.

zvt is my favorite matchup (lings infestpr into ultra is fucking awesome).

Holden

im not going to discuss this anymore because i don't understand what do you mean anymore >_>
btw, when did i ever complain about eg having too much money ?

you hate EG so much, other then idra who bms i dunno why you hate the rest.

Q8D3vil

He's saying you're rich so why do you hate EG who is also rich

except i'm not :/
holden need to see what rich dudes do with their money here ;/

incontrol is funny but he have a fucking shitty personality (remember when he said TB is in it for the $$$$$$ and that nasl chick is not :p ? )

cdyhybrid

except i'm not :/
holden need to see what rich dudes do with their money here ;/

incontrol is funny but he have a fucking shitty personality (remember when he said TB is in it for the $$$$$$ and that nasl chick is not :p ? )

You mean you don't play SC2 on a 200' projector screen in the massage parlor under the deck of your yacht?

Deadly

Did he seriously say that? Wow. I knew about the TB thing which hey could be possible. But seriously saying Lyndsay Sporrer was not in it for the money is fucking ridiculous. Talk about bias.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Lyndsay Sporrer, hahahaha

Q8D3vil

You mean you don't play SC2 on a 200' projector screen in the massage parlor under the deck of your yacht?

i wish :(
Did he seriously say that? Wow. I knew about the TB thing which hey could be possible. But seriously saying Lyndsay Sporrer was not in it for the money is fucking ridiculous. Talk about bias.
there was a huge discussion when he said it and everyone was against him (TL, Reddit and gaf :p)

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
speaking of incontrol, i loaded up his stream just now and you guys are missing some excellent micro of his teamliquid pm box.

Q8D3vil

I wonder how true that statement is. It is anonymous after all.
A source close to ESFI World, separate from the Quantic, Complexity or Dignitas organizations, was able to further elaborate about the woes behind NaNiwa's history of internal team conflicts. "He is the most disrespectful and unprofessional gamer I've ever had to deal with," the source said. "I truthfully believe he needs to seek professional help." ESFI would like to clarify that this source is a highly credible, high-level member of an organization who has worked directly with NaNiwa in the past.
naniwa had problems with both nasl and mlg so its either sundance or xeris

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
it should be noted that incontrol is captain because machine and him are the only players that are still around from when they first formed the brood war team. its not like he had to earn it for sc2.

Trasher

Holy shit. Watching Bomber's stream. This is so damn entertaining. His micro is ridiculous. I can't even fathom having that kind of control.

Trasher

LOL. Bomber matched up with MC...who was Terran. They talked all match, but I don't understand Korean. :( It sounded like MC accidentally picked Terran/Random. Boxer rolled him with ghosts.

Top Bottom