• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Rubashov

I like that July is streaming now :3 Seeing him flip the kill-switch from first person is great.

He's not streaming right now, I hope. Because we already have Stephano, Ret, Sheth and TLO as zerg at the same time. Ret and Sheth doing commentary. Good thing I wasn't planning on being productive today.

cdyhybrid

He's not streaming right now, I hope. Because we already have Stephano, Ret, Sheth and TLO as zerg at the same time. Ret and Sheth doing commentary. Good thing I wasn't planning on being productive today.
Oh no, I just meant in general. Was watching Ret while eating breakfast this morning. July was streaming last night.

Catz is more entertaining that all of those

He's talking to Machine right now

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
yeah but then you have to listen to catz singing.

stephano is on to settle everything though. Nothing like loading up a stream and hearing jailhouse rock.

yeah but then you have to listen to catz singing.

stephano is on to settle everything though. Nothing like loading up a stream and hearing jailhouse rock.

It helps that he (catz) is the only one with good music taste

When I hear dubstep I think I have a clear idea what would it be like if you pour lead acid into someone's ear.

Q8D3vil

gotta agree with panda that stephano have the best stream music ever.

in the other hand watching forgg stream is like watching something very magical, too bad he like to try some random shit builds.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

MrKnives

xiouv.jpg

Love the new streaming trend.

Stolen from r/starcraft/

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
All this "trend" and still only seen MKP stream twice. Once was an accident too.

Rubashov

The chat constantly proclaims its love for Dragon ("I LOVE YOU", "I WANT YOUR BABIES!") and he always responds with something like "I NOT GAY!" which of course doesn't help.

Yea, there may be a bit of homophobia going on with Dragon. I remember the time when a guy posted something on Dragon's facebook, a video of an "epic sax" performance or something. Dragon flipped and went into "NO EPIC SEX. I NOT GAY" mode and defriended/blocked the dude, lol.

Yoshichan

Yea, there may be a bit of homophobia going on with Dragon. I remember the time when a guy posted something on Dragon's facebook, a video of an "epic sax" performance or something. Dragon flipped and went into "NO EPIC SEX. I NOT GAY" mode and defriended/blocked the dude, lol.
Oh my God, hahahaha

Gotta love the streaming, although I hate ownd3d. I'm actually glad there aren't any big upcoming tournaments. I like the idea that players are training right now, no worrying about long flights.

Plus it's good to see Koreans find a new revenue stream

MrKnives

About own3D.

What's up with the "hey I see you have muted this stream, let me just unmute it for you" thing it has going for itself.

Hmm.. Might be, yes, but he could just as well be him being goofy. (because that's pretty much his shtick)

(._.)

Banned
I was watching whitera play some earlier this afternoon. Him and a lot of big names have been streaming today. He is quite fun to watch ladder. I love how fluid high level players play.

Deadly

He lost to... was a master player.

And now he playes him again.

Thought Bomber had it when Hydra seemed to have lost a bunch of lings/banes and only had mutas left but it was all so he could get Bomber to unsiege cause he had EVEN MORE lings/banes

Top Bottom