• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Challenge accepted!

s6zqW.jpg

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
"I build Ultras when I'm ahead and I want to lose."

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
And this is why I always supported Foxer, even during his worst periods. When people were lol'ing at me, I could see the potential from start.

Eat your heart out, haters (who are all lovers today).

ksan

And this is why I always supported Foxer, even during his worst periods. When people were lol'ing at me, I could see the potential from start.

Eat your heart out, haters (who are all lovers today).

Yes, because no one else was impressed by the marine splitting...

Yoshichan

Yes, because no one else was impressed by the marine splitting...
Who said anything about marine splitting? 90% of SC2 GAF was under the impression that he's all gimmicks and only good with marines and base trades. Don't try and cover this up, it's a known fact. I can even point out some GAFers that've lately turned their cloak with the wind.

profit

Anyone have an estimate when we will have the finals (in hours/minutes)? I'm so damn tired but I really want to see the finals.

ksan

Who said anything about marine splitting? 90% of SC2 GAF was under the impression that he's all gimmicks and only good with marines and base trades. Don't try and cover this up, it's a known fact. I can even point out some GAFers that've lately turned their cloak with the wind.

We all know that he only wins cause he's terran.

:3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Yoshichan

♥ ♥ ♥

How's MKP TvT lately? Only seen him his TvTs when he streams :/

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Panda, I love you and you know that... but be honest to Yoshi for a second here: do you REALLY enjoy this game? Are people ACTUALLY having fun playing this game? Are you like "fuck yeah, I can't wait for tomorrow, I'll play so many games and it'll be fun, fun, fun!" ?

There are few, few, few moments where I feel remotely pleased by SC2 and those are super specific moments. Like, mid-game TvZ, both are frikkin dancing around the map, looking for opportunities to harass and hit the opponent off-guard, those few moments feels like art.

Now ignoring those specific and few moments, I really get nothing out of this game. Only frustration, mostly from the STUPID, STUPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID TvP late-game scenario. I'm even starting to dislike the community and that's an incredible feats of strength since I LOVED the SC2 community for a long period of time (not talking about SC2GAF btw).

God, I'm about to hurt something really soon.
Don't get to late game vs P.
These are simple things Yoshi.

Yoshichan

Then will you teach me TvP all-ins? I know zero all-in builds, I don't even know how to do 111 (haven't even tried it).

Yoshichan

No all-ins.
Only strong timings attacks and multi front harassment.
I can do some strong timings with drops and shit, but it always leads to me killing some workers/crucial tech/pylons and then I back up and wait for late game to happen...

Yoshichan

That would maybe work in S1 or S2 when the maps weren't big as hell ._.

Yoshichan

Or that... damn, stop reminding me how
terribly im
balanced terran was once :(

Yoshichan

Why would you let up, you are throwing your advantage away.
He starts positioning his shit and denies my drops :/

Yoshichan

Do what Heart did to HuK.
You don't have to drop you just have to make him have some units not together.
Match-up doesn't interest me so I didn't watch it lol... will have to rewind, I guess.

WedgeX

Banned
I sleep perfectly fine because I don't give a shit about Tribes. I'm even glad that V Arnold could beat the living crap out of me at Go, that's his thing. I'm even glad knowing that 95% of the world can beat me at SC2! An example of what's making me kill myself at nights is knowing that there are so many BAD players that can still win something they shouldn't be winning because the game is designed poorly. In this case, TvP late-game which is flawed unless you're super fucking amazing at playing terran.

Don't give a shit about Tribes?!

Now I know we can never be friends.

(._.)

Banned
oh wow, played horrible today. lost 4 games in a row :( games I should have won...

gonna use this thread as my live journal...

lost to two zergs in a row. back to back 1 base roach from them w/ lings. I have no excuse to lose to that shit... I usually hold that stuff off so easily when I FFE. I fucked up though one game and only had one pylon for the cannons. 2nd game he was able to do a ling run by b/c of poor placement and lack of attention on my part. other two loses were were PvP shit where I over committed...

eh, I need to start playing every day so I don't get rusty b/c today I played like I was in silver league when last week I was facing plat players :\

Yoshichan

Don't give a shit about Tribes?!

Now I know we can never be friends.
<,< We're talking about the fps where you fly and shoot other people, right? I remember playing that for awhile, back when I played UT99 hardcore ._. Of course I didn't like Tribes!

Vaporak

oh wow, played horrible today. lost 4 games in a row :( games I should have won...

gonna use this thread as my live journal...

lost to two zergs in a row. back to back 1 base roach from them w/ lings. I have no excuse to lose to that shit... I usually hold that stuff off so easily when I FFE. I fucked up though one game and only had one pylon for the cannons. 2nd game he was able to do a ling run by b/c of poor placement and lack of attention on my part. other two loses were were PvP shit where I over committed...

eh, I need to start playing every day so I don't get rusty b/c today I played like I was in silver league when last week I was facing plat players :\

Why are you playing instead of watching MLG? WHAT KIND OF STARCRAFT PLAYER ARE YOU!

mcrae

Well I'm obviously not making it to house craft. Still hungover from a buddy's stag and doe and sitting here in pj pants in niagara falls. Have a good time guys.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I've been overseas for 2 weeks and barely had time for sc2, what's the goss? What's the news?

Drop some bombshells.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Damn.. Prob shouldn't watch.. On bus to the office now.. Would prob be bad to watch after a week abroad on vacation lol.

Top Bottom