• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
MKP is currently the best player of all time.

Well, he's always been that - but it started getting obvious lately.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Ok, but we already know you're a joke... so uh, stop making it that obvious.

(._.)

Banned
uhhhhh 7 1v1 lost a row :\

biggest 1v1 lose streak I've went on since January.

well, I played poorly today and feel down now DEPRESSED LOST CONFUSED

what happened to me?

Sliver

I really hate hearing "____ is the best player in the world right now!" and it always comes out of either Artosis or Tasteless. It's such a dumb thing to say and it changes so often, depending on who has won the most recent tournament.

Hopefully Tastosis will be casting the upcoming Code S stuff. Obviously not tonight but later on.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I'm still making my SC2 song. It's so fucking awful, but I have one verse/section done.
Hop in Mumble if you want to help I guess.

Yoshichan

(._.), stay strong!

Yoshichan

You are beautiful
Your scars are beautiful
Like the jade
You’ll still shine, when you sink into the sea

We flew a Chinese flag at half mast during MLG in memory of you. We also saluted it at the end of the night:

oxcgn-metal-gear-11.jpg

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
what was on that splinter pizza? it was very italian.

-
Excellent housecraft btw Nix, i had a great time.
just buy a bigger car.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
sure thing brah

i get to test out my new-new mouse.

Nix being the crazy canadian that he is gave me a new mouse when he heard i was relegated to using a cheap $20 one. so now i have a logitech g5, brand new out of the box. :O
People need to know how insanely nice Nix i and love him for it.

Holden

Nix being the crazy canadian that he is gave me a new mouse when he heard i was relegated to using a cheap $20 one. so now i have a logitech g5, brand new out of the box. :O

well i changed most of hotkeys so its kinda even then!

Spl1nter

Didnt really thank you enough yesterday for everything nix. So thank you once again for inviting everyone over, it was a good time.

Didnt really thank you enough yesterday for everything nix. So thank you once again for inviting everyone over, it was a good time.

People need to know how insanely nice Nix i and love him for it.

Any time! You guys didn't make a mess and left beer in my fridge, I think things went excellent. Sucks that tournaments are always on Sunday, but we can go to different places to make it easier on people. Otherwise my place is always an option.

Aylinato

atleast we don't only play casual games

and don't steal players

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVyKIxnUw4k

I didn't know people who don't play the game could call anyone casual. Let alone someone who plays 1 1v1 match when no one is on(during placement) to barely get into lower masters. You hold your French white flag and embrace what it means through your determination to not face anyone who has skills in Starcraft 2.

scogoth

Any time! You guys didn't make a mess and left beer in my fridge, I think things went excellent. Sucks that tournaments are always on Sunday, but we can go to different places to make it easier on people. Otherwise my place is always an option.

If my place is empty next time we can do housecraft here.

Yoshichan

:D How's everyone doing today?

Yoshichan

We can housecraft with dog! Maybe we can rent a chinese guy to be Jason and some weirdo with a hard-on for young korean boys to be Yoshi.
Just buy me a ticket instead!

Top Bottom