• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Major playing on ladder under name AnnaProsser lol

VvRSy.jpg

SiliconBean

Note to potential employers: mainlines heroin
Hey guys I just wanted to let you anyone whose looking for a 2s partner or Just a practice buddy my Battlenet is: SupremeJ code: 732

I'm a rank 2 Silver Terran but I'm getting better.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Welcome, SiliconBean! :3

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Holy promotion batman! Congrats, Tashi!

Yoshichan

Relaxed Starcraft = Best Starcraft

Yoshichan

:lol shut the hell up!

Holden

changing from 20 to 92 is not really good

i remember i used to change a bit every day/game by a couple % until i got to 92 or so

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
ST_Bomber Korea (South). April 01 2012 00:28. Posts 17
and IPL is my last tournament
may 15 i have to go army
it was really happy time for me
thank you very much

Not sure if April fools joke or real... :(

Zzoram

Does Korea even do April Fools?

Bomber is around the age of conscription and many Koreans just want to get it over with early so it doesn't interfere with their careers later in life.

Yoshichan

100% mouse scroll cuz everything below 100% imperfect

Deadly

I ended up not going to the event today. My friend and I were too lazy to get downtown by bus since it's the weekend :lol

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I had 96% mouse speed when I did CSS. So mouse speed can be important depending on your needs.

IIIRC most CS pros have very low sensitivity and huge mouse pads so their more accurate. I think I'm at 77% in SC2.

Aylinato

IIIRC most CS pros have very low sensitivity and huge mouse pads so their more accurate. I think I'm at 77% in SC2.

I'm pretty accurate with my high speed. Always had hard time when I did low sensitivity when people would come behind me. Surf mod helps a lot with practicing fast turning and accuracy(as sometimes you'd be going super fast and have to shoot things with accuracy.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Question(s):

What's the best way to load up 2 medivacs from a large set of marines/marauders. Usually I drag over a large bunch of units, hold shift, then click both medivacs. However, that often leaves a few units following the medivacs. It can sometimes be a bitch to get those units to stop following the medivacs. How can I avoid all that little bullshit and load up some medivacs quickly so I can make some drops?

Also, when I'm making my drop, how do I do the rolling drop? You know, where the units come while the medivac is flying across a line.

Thanks.

Top Bottom