• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Either Ret's gf is trying to totally suck up to him, or she's REALLY bad at Pokemon. Or maybe I'm just too big of a former Poke nerd

She asked Ret what his fave Pokemon was and he said Charmander. Then she told this weird story about trading a holographic Blastoise card for 150 Charmander cards because she loved Charmander soooo much. OMG SHE"S TRYING TO TRICK YOU RET, KICK HER OUT THE HOUSE

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

Who's going to Dreamhack Summer? You'll get a 3 day free pass, a place to sleep and you'll get to be with me (and share my women, or men if you're into that) for the entire period of time.

Panda?

Yoshichan

$1200? Remind me why it costs so much to travel, it certainly isn't "the cost of fuel for one person in the sky". A plane ticket from the most western part to the most eastern part on this planet should cost $150 at max. Who and where do I complain?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
$1200? Remind me why it costs so much to travel, it certainly isn't "the cost of fuel for one person in the sky". A plane ticket from the most western part to the most eastern part on this planet should cost $150 at max.
Jet fuel is expensive.
So is hiring people for jobs. And making sure things are secure and safe.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
incontrol arguing that an immortal is worth less than two stalkers vs mass roach, welp time to wrap up your build holden.

incontrolls tilting hard atm too

Holden

dude, as much as i hate pvz:

immortal vs roaches is like... the best feeling ever

but then broodlords come and just ruins the joy :(

Yoshichan

What have I done today?

I woke up, realizing I just had a cool dream.
I opened TL, started up some streams.
Trolled GAF.
Played SC2.
Trolled GAF some more.
Started drinking.
Played SC2.
Raged.
Watched streams.
Drank some more.
Continue to watch streams.
Drank some more.

And now I'm here.

Fuck.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
What have I done today?

I woke up, realizing I just had a cool dream.
I opened TL, started up some streams.
Trolled GAF.
Played SC2.
Trolled GAF some more.
Started drinking.
Played SC2.
Raged.
Watched streams.
Drank some more.
Continue to watch streams.
Drank some more.

And now I'm here.

Fuck.
I think you repeat and start by trolling GAF.

Yoshichan

I promise I'll start the day with trolling GAF if I've got my phone next to me.

Top Bottom