• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Deadman

Its kind of sad that worker rushes work. When destiny was doing his "only mechanics matter" stream the other day he had to do his 5 placement matches first and obviously had to lose them in order to get in to bronze.

He worker rushed all 5 times, he would have won 3 of them if he didnt quickly gg before they did once it became obvious he was going to win.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
only mechanics matter? thats stupid, my mechanics are inferior to most people i play and i do fine.

no shocker its coming from mr. 'im gonna invent the perfect build'

ksan

only mechanics matter? thats stupid, my mechanics are inferior to most people i play and i do fine.

no shocker its coming from mr. 'im gonna invent the perfect build'

and I'm probably the GOAT at forgetting to make overlord, I don't even know what makes me get wins
except maybe having a general idea of what I want to do
well, that's not true for ZvP anymore though, which is kinda embarassing

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
zerg man.

zerg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Starting to dislike TvZ again...

Thinking about it, what match-ups are there left to like?

Yoshichan

I don't understand, who is this gurl?

zargle

I guess I just played a guy who was watching Destiny the other day. Nothing but queens and hatcheries. Took me way too long to beat him, mostly because i was astonished at what was happening. And because I suck. But also the astonishment.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I guess I just played a guy who was watching Destiny the other day. Nothing but queens and hatcheries. Took me way too long to beat him, mostly because i was astonished at what was happening. And because I suck. But also the astonishment.
Queens are imba as fuck

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
No, I realise mass queens is terrible, but I'd have no idea what kind of army composition to get, would I just go like mass stalkers? :p

Literally anything beats mass queen but it depends on their transfuse micro.

Top Bottom