• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

jasonng

We all know you're using a troll account to fool us into thinking you're bronze league, Nix. Your jig is up when Team Liquid finally enlists you.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I've been watching Polt's stream a bunch lately so this off the record is a treat. And actually, the first one I've seen. Pretty cool. And Polt is awesome to watch.

Holden

me vs panda:

WfhsB.jpg

Deadman

Just posting another reminder: do not visit the evilgeniuses websites, they are still infected with malware which can ruin your whole damn day. You would think they would have fixed it by now but apparently not.

cdyhybrid

Just posting another reminder: do not visit the evilgeniuses websites, they are still infected with malware which can ruin your whole damn day. You would think they would have fixed it by now but apparently not.

It's not a Korean team, I dunno why anyone would go there anyway. ;)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Holy crazy dream batman...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Okay so I'm trying to gather as many pieces of my dream as possible, here's what I got for now.

So it's a normal day and I'm apparently in my 9th grade school again. We're having some form of test, everyone seems to be struggling at it. As the time's running out, one of my friends decides to walk straight to the teacher and hit her in the face. This causes massive amount of panic (and I really mean MASSIVE); the whole school is in chaos and everyone's running left and right. In the middle of all this, I find MKP sitting in the corner, trying to avoid getting hit by someone - so I immediately run to him and tell him I'm his friend and he shouldn't be afraid.

I don't remember more of our conversation but we talked a lot. After our long conversation, things had calmed down a bit but this asshole that hit my teacher was now shouting at MKP. This infuriated me because I had just told MKP that he's safe, so I had no choice but to fight back. I ended up beating the living crap out of him (it wasn't a pretty sight) and afterwards I took MKPs hand (♥) and told him that we're not safe in this school anymore and that we should run away from this place. He agreed.

As we're running out of school, all people were replaced with fucking zombies (I'm starting to think this is because I watched the Walking Dead just before sleep), so we tried avoiding contact with the zombies. We were now outside of school and in a kebab stall, so we decided to chill out and eat... that's right, in the middle of a zombie invasion.

I don't remember anything else after this... but I feel like a new man today.

Yoshichan

So... something like this?

Yeayf.png

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
i was thinking:
first yoshi goes to sleep:
NisAf.png

where he is with his friend:
1VJBk.png

but the friend dun goofed:
8TYY2.png

causing tension for marineking:
Sho5P.png

but yoshi is there!
bVI94.png

Suddenly:
NK1Qk.png

[note yoshis wingboner now that he has met MKP]

[unpictured graphic violence]

peace between all:
HGf1h.png

and on the next episode, ZOMBIES!
TXLFc.png

Yoshichan

XD That is by far the most accurate description of ANY dream I've ever had to date. GOD DAMN Panda, you are a genius!

Yoshichan

Interesting... But I'm 99% certain it was in Swedish.

Yoshichan

It was a nice run GAF.
Don't leave! You've got to at least admit that Pandas pictures were so accurate to my dream!

Yoshichan

Aylinato

You know how to deal with pony fans? Tell them about how they use ponies to make glue, it's why they have glitter in certain glues.

Also you now know what animal they use to make the bags for your precious bagged milk.

SC2 related, mafia got a nice update.

ultron87

I played Mafia for the first time in a long time last night. Shit is confusing as hell now...so many roles.

That kind of seems like what happens with most custom games eventually. The creator just has to keep adding more and more features until it is entirely unapproachable.

Yoshichan

All right, it's settled. My favorite pro-gamer streamers, in order:

MKP > Destiny > Empire.Kas > Dragon > Incontrol

If I count entertainers in the list, MaximusBlack is #1

Yoshichan

Panda, I just showed my dream (Pony-fied) to my friends... they love you :lol

Trickster

All right, it's settled. My favorite pro-gamer streamers, in order:

MKP > Destiny > Empire.Kas > Dragon > Incontrol

If I count entertainers in the list, MaximusBlack is #1

Implying that Destiny, Dragon, and Incontrol should be considered pro gamers and not entertainers

:lol

Top Bottom