• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Keikaku

Question(s):

What's the best way to load up 2 medivacs from a large set of marines/marauders. Usually I drag over a large bunch of units, hold shift, then click both medivacs. However, that often leaves a few units following the medivacs. It can sometimes be a bitch to get those units to stop following the medivacs. How can I avoid all that little bullshit and load up some medivacs quickly so I can make some drops?

Also, when I'm making my drop, how do I do the rolling drop? You know, where the units come while the medivac is flying across a line.

Thanks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrjx-JuglE0

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I have another question.

When I highlight my SCV's in my mineral line, how many pages are there when it's saturated perfectly?

(._.)

Banned
for those that were once gold and are now higher league...

what makes the difference between a gold and plat player? what should be the focus of my play to make the jump?

fanboi

Banned
for those that were once gold and are now higher league...

what makes the difference between a gold and plat player? what should be the focus of my play to make the jump?

Two base managment and mechanics.

1) Set a start build, same for all matches untill 6 min mark.

2) Mechanics, get more units faster.

3) Keep upgrades coming.

Ty4on

I have another question.

When I highlight my SCV's in my mineral line, how many pages are there when it's saturated perfectly?

One full page for minerals, one page plus four for minerals and two geysers. Two lines with workers plus two for gold, two lines plus six with geysers.

3 workers per patch is fully saturated and with 8 mineral patches in a normal base 24 or 3 lines of workers is fully saturated. 6 more for 2 geysers, but you will only select 4 of them at a time so ctrl clicking on your base one page plus 4 should be fully saturated. 18 for gold (6 patches) without minerals and 24 for gold with 2 geysers.

HOWEVER, 2 bases with 12 workers mine more than 1 with 24, a fully saturated base isn't a perfect base.. Pretty sure this is the same for all races.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
oh god... 1st april... here we go...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
:lol Are we allowed to post April jokes on GAF anymore though? :3

Yoshichan

Oooh, perfect :D Thanks!

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

I need a Diablo 3 beta account stat please (only for 3-4 hours), PM!

Striek

-.-

Just played against Catz on ladder, managed to successfully cannon rush a hatch-first then lost to the in-base proxy roaches that I knew would be there (watched his stream enough times) but still managed to miss when I looked for it.

C'est la vie.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
-.-

Just played against Catz on ladder, managed to successfully cannon rush a hatch-first then lost to the in-base proxy roaches that I knew would be there (watched his stream enough times) but still managed to miss when I looked for it.

C'est la vie.
cool story chanstaa.

-.-

C'est la vie.

Were you the guy on Entombed ?

Zzoram

So 7 members of StartaleQ and 7 members of Prime get a paid trip to IPL4 for the GSTL 2012 Season 1 Grand Finals. The open bracket will be awesome.

Deadman

The executive went on to say, “all the foreign fans were anxious for HuK and IdrA to play each other in the second round of Code A last season. Neither even got that far, because they lost to Terious and Avenge. I run this league. I made those brackets. I don’t even remember seeing those two names before. Ever.”

Amazing.

Sliver

Even though I'm still pretty salty from FXO losing, this gif of Marineking is amazing:

qR03Z.gif

Yoshichan

dat gsl quality

Yoshichan

sure, can i borrow $600CAD?
I heard that CAD is a terrible currency, so $600CAD should be like 60 real UMERICAN dollarz right?! Np I can help you with that!

♥

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
One full page for minerals, one page plus four for minerals and two geysers. Two lines with workers plus two for gold, two lines plus six with geysers.

3 workers per patch is fully saturated and with 8 mineral patches in a normal base 24 or 3 lines of workers is fully saturated. 6 more for 2 geysers, but you will only select 4 of them at a time so ctrl clicking on your base one page plus 4 should be fully saturated. 18 for gold (6 patches) without minerals and 24 for gold with 2 geysers.

HOWEVER, 2 bases with 12 workers mine more than 1 with 24, a fully saturated base isn't a perfect base.. Pretty sure this is the same for all races.
Thank youuuuu

Zzoram

You basically want at least 22 workers per base, but you want to get to 75 or so by the late game. Part of that is because in the late game you want to be mining on at least 3 saturated bases plus have extras so you can afford to lose some in harassment.

Spl1nter

You basically want at least 22 workers per base, but you want to get to 75 or so by the late game. Part of that is because in the late game you want to be mining on at least 3 saturated bases plus have extras so you can afford to lose some in harassment or to have in gas mining bases.

Not if you are terran.

Top Bottom