• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hazaro, I need your help! MSN!

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
my problem with sc2 has always been that my body cant keep up with my mind.. I know the 1500 things I need to do.. heck I can sit there watching my own replays and tear them to shreds.. but if i have to build a marine and scv at the same time I just fall apart and hit all the wrong keys....

perhaps this micro one character thing is for me

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
my problem with sc2 has always been that my body cant keep up with my mind.. I know the 1500 things I need to do.. heck I can sit there watching my own replays and tear them to shreds.. but if i have to build a marine and scv at the same time I just fall apart and hit all the wrong keys....
You can practice yourself out of this problem unless you've got some kind of restriction that's forcing your body to not do the stuff you want to do.

Majine

Banned
iyr7L.jpg

:eek:

Yoshichan

I've had "issues" with my fingers the past couple of months (they were not doing as they're being told). I decided that I wanted to "fix" this problem, so for 7 days straight, I've played around 40 games per day (accumulated 250 games in six days) and now my fingers aren't fucking up as much as they used to do.

Aylinato

assuming 10 minute games, you spent 40 hours in 6 days to play 250 starcraft 2 games.

if you played 20 minute games(more likely as you're terran) you spent 83 hours in 6 days to play starcraft 2

in other words, i call bullshit

Yoshichan

assuming 10 minute games, you spent 40 hours in 6 days to play 250 starcraft 2 games.

if you played 20 minute games(more likely as you're terran) you spent 83 hours in 6 days to play starcraft 2

in other words, i call bullshit
:lol You don't visit gaming discussion, I can tell. 83 hours in 6 days? Try 120 hours in 7 days for Dark Souls.

Yoshichan

you would die.
What makes you sure I didn't die? Gaming Discussion knows that I can spend an unhealthy amount of hours into games that I like (or dislike). You missed the fun in the Dark Souls thread, bro.

DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE DISGUSTED
*deleted*

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Why the fuck did I just click that ugh. I was eating too :(

Yoshichan

:lol this only shows that people don't give a shit about warnings. I edited them away, Dark Souls community was clearly more prepared :p

Deadman

so lets say on day 4, when you woke up with fingers that looked like that you thought "hmm, time to play for 2 more days solid"?

also i think you press the buttons too hard lol

Yoshichan

Long story short: everyone told me to quit playing, the mods told me I should be banned for what I was doing to myself (I got a fever, flue and all kinds of shit because of the infected finger). But I kept playing and documented my status every day :lol

Yoshichan

Seriously, Naniwa must be on some crazy shit. He was nowhere near this stupid a year ago.

"glad you guys know better than me, sigh. guess i shouldnt let the bronze morons that is 99% of this community get to me. no point in answering to a community like this. bye bye"

User was temp banned for this post.

Yoshichan

Twitch.tv chat still not working... I need to restart my computer once and for all :(

Played two games on my new setup, what a massive difference. My shit monitor is still holdin me back but I'm runnin 60fps on high/Ultra.

Now I just have to remember my build, got ravaged today.

Yoshichan

Not liking the fact that Destiny is playing LoL... reputation -15

Yoshichan

Top Bottom