• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Can anyone tell me if I should be liking the Ohana-map or not? Played like 50000000 games on it and still don't know if I like it or not.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Oh shit, that thread? Haha.

I can't really explain what happened right now, too busy ._. But I might do it later on.

Zzoram

Trying to find a place to rent for the summer in small town Ontario is ridiculously annoying. Only places with universities/colleges have lots of rentals.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Trying to find a place to rent for the summer in small town Ontario is ridiculously annoying. Only places with universities/colleges have lots of rentals.
time to move to hamilton, train up for team canada with me and then we win the blizz world tournament!

zlatko

Banned
Oh shit, that thread? Haha.

I can't really explain what happened right now, too busy ._. But I might do it later on.

Makes sense. You just got asked to explain what happened by OP in it too.

Diablo 3 will send you to the hospital as a prediction.

Who in SC2 gaf wants to take bets?

Or should we bet on # of broken keyboards by the end of the year as a result of D3?

Yoshichan

NaZzw.png

Omfg, I want to hit that face.

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

I thought you were all about the peace and harmony and using your words? Guess not when it involves a protoss player. Racist.
Protoss ain't human.

Yoshichan

zlatko, I answered in the Binge thread :3

Yoshichan

Hugoboss21, how long did it take for you to adapt to your new hotkey setup and what exactly did you change?

Top Bottom