• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
WAIT! You can't rage-quit in LoL?!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Watch out boys!

bronzemaster.jpg

I'm 7 pooling my way to MASTERS!

Yoshichan

So no more glitchy sounds :3?

Yoshichan

Will it allow the chat to work on Twitch too?!

Kidding, don't eat me :3!

jasonng

I wish I was content with being terrible at this game. I keep letting nerves get the best of me maaan. Protoss early harass is so good.

Spl1nter

I wish I was content with being terrible at this game. I keep letting nerves get the best of me maaan. Protoss early harass is so good.

I'm always here to talk you through your problems man. Together we can overcome your issues.
Step one stop being a bitch.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Oh, GSL is early today. Good thing my sleeping schedule is fucked these days.
Like GSL has games worth watching now :/

I scrolled through recommended games over the past 2 weeks and it's like 5 games and 3 TvT's in those.
Nothing super out standing, just lots of blunders. Disappointing.

Like GSL has games worth watching now :/

I scrolled through recommended games over the past 2 weeks and it's like 5 games and 3 TvT's in those.
Nothing super out standing, just lots of blunders. Disappointing.

I would play but this game is shit so I'll stick to watching.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I'm gonna watch the Naniwa group but that's about all that interests me. I'm far more interested in watching Stephano play
Wasn't really worth watching the Naniwa games. Lackluster because so many Koreans are terrible vs P.
At least Nestea and MC are today. Time to see Nestea choke.

More importantly Flash and Calm play BW today!
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=327938

OSL LIVES
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=328673

Holden

Hugoboss21, how long did it take for you to adapt to your new hotkey setup and what exactly did you change?

dunno what type of keyboard you are useing but if you are useing a QZERTY so:

TAB = location hot key for warp in pylon
Z = location hot key 1
X = location hot key 2
C = location hot key 3
D = Chrono
A = to attack ( used to been Q, but changed since it helped me in dota 2 )
F = Zealots, collosus to
W = Warp ( used to been Z cause of french keyboard )
I moved most upgrades to D aswell
E = immortals

i think most of them are those might of missed one or 2

Seems really weird but i really like it now ( and yes i use location hotkey)

Took me a couple games to adapt mostly practice with panda, but now i'm doing great now, finnaly beating panda in practice games so ya :)

I really recommend all zergs to change all their hotkeys on upgrade to the same button like X or something ( D in my case ).

Yoshichan

All right cool, thanks Hugo.

Yoshichan

Sit the fuck down, IM.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
My powerline network isn't working... hope I can fix it after work or if not, still returnable ...

Otherwise no internet!

Yoshichan

getting a headache. Way too much SC lately, and it's not even a good game.

Yoshichan

The bouse is streaming as-well!

Yoshichan

You still remember that? Haha

Yoshichan

Damn you :3
I eventually increased the score for DkS but not by a large amount! It also became my GotY2011 lawl

Yoshichan

This pleases me :3

Also, I want Ono-troll avatar back :(

zlatko

Banned
This pleases me :3

Also, I want Ono-troll avatar back :(

Trollno back just for you, but whenever I can get a sexy image of one of the new blue Spartan 4's from Halo 4 as my avatar I will abandon him. Also, odds are I may swap for Diablo 3 or Ghost Recon Future Soldier if something sexy image wise pops up.

Top Bottom