• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
THANK YOU ♥ ♥ ♥

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Yay got it to work...guess the power socket down stairs was not giving any power to the device....weird since it was only one socket from the 2.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I've done the banner stuff :3 I'll share some of them later on!

zargle

So pretty much every game that goes beyond 1 base, I build about 59 workers. I can never seem to break that 60 worker barrier.

Yoshichan

14 hours...

i'm out

Corran Horn

gvUrZ.jpg

Yoshichan

Stop being haterz

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
What did they do?

Anything other than telling Idra he'd play live or take a forfeit is handling it wrong.
?

cruncher has, at the least, stream sniped idra before. its not unreasonable to not want to play someone who has a history of opening streams.

Snowman

What did they do?
Edit: Nix! *shakes fists*

Anything other than telling Idra he'd play live or take a forfeit is handling it wrong.

Just straight away went on to the next game to be casted from replays and let idra play his games and they'll cast those games once they're done.

zargle

What did they do?
Edit: Nix! *shakes fists*

I guess it matters if this was a complaint lodged right before/during the broadcast or some time before.

Also, I would think, if you invite someone/someone qualifies who has stream sniped/cheated before, all of their games would be done by replay.

Sliver

IdrA is just being a douche. Pros stream snipe all the time...a lot of Koreans do. This is just him taking a dig at Cruncher to be a prick. Nothing else.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
IdrA is just being a douche. Pros stream snipe all the time...a lot of Koreans do. This is just him taking a dig at Cruncher to be a prick. Nothing else.

this is also not the first time idra has accused cruncher of straight up stream cheating.

Striek

Stream sniping isn't even morally wrong. Its not even remotely connected to cheating. Idra is obviously still a sore bitch over TSL.

If you have a tournament whereby everyone is going to play live, you can't make exceptions, especially for such a flimsy reason. By giving into Idra you put into doubt every single other match result because you accept theres a risk of "professionals" cheating.

zargle

Stream sniping isn't even morally wrong. Its not even remotely connected to cheating. Idra is obviously still a sore bitch over TSL.

If you have a tournament whereby everyone is going to play live, you can't make exceptions, especially for such a flimsy reason. By giving into Idra you put into doubt every single other match result because you accept theres a risk of "professionals" cheating.

Are all the games live for NASL this season? I thought it was some of both.

My thinking is that, its not like the matchups were secret. If Idra had a problem and some games for NASL are prerecorded this season, he should have made the concerns known beforehand. Doing it right before the broadcast or during it is just throwing a hissyfit.

Snowman

Not everyone is playing live though, it's only live if the players can/want to play live. All other matches are casted from replays of games played that day.. So it's not making exceptions.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

1. all games are not live
2. you'd be stupid not to acknowledge that risk.

Sliver

Not everyone is playing live though, it's only live if the players can/want to play live. All other matches are casted from replays of games played that day.. So it's not making exceptions.

He should have requested this before his games were going live, which he knew for awhile. Why would you request it when the games are being played? OH yeah for attention.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

My thinking is that, its not like the matchups were secret. If Idra had a problem and some games for NASL are prerecorded this season, he should have made the concerns known beforehand. Doing it right before the broadcast or during it is just throwing a hissyfit.

idras game was rescheduled and may not have always been live.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=329028&currentpage=2#29

Corran Horn

They are live in the since they are being casted live. No more pre-recorded VODs. Sometimes they can get players to play their games live too but not always.

Yoshichan

Thorzain, is he like, Naniwa but better?

Top Bottom