• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Can I watch Twitch.tv streams on an iphone?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
What? Why?

They have added that cash reward for winning each series you play...but as a spectator...I dont care. Ill only watch certain players/matchups and thats about it. Too much content (sub-par in many aspects too) for too long. Get me to the playoffs faster.

Is there such an app for Samsung Galaxy S? Sorry I'm terrible with phones...

yes, came out like 2-3 weeks ago.

zargle

tastosis lost their passion long ago.

I was thinking about this watching GSL today, I am really interested to see Tasteless cast with someone else. He catches a lot of flack, especially from people here, for not adding much to the cast. But he really has to do play play by play to Artosis' color commentary because it seems that Artosis, when he wants to make a point (which is always), just runs over whatever Tasteless has to say no matter the situation. And I think to an extent that has forced Tasteless to rely on Artosis when casting. So I just think a change would be interesting to see.

tastosis lost their passion long ago.

It certainly gets tiring of them saying the same shit over and over again. Even more tiring is the fact that Tasteless is so horrible.

Also I find it odd that Artosis was completely unfamiliar with the Roach/Baneling build, and still is to a certain degree. I've watched a couple GSL matches with my brother and told him "watch, this is that Roach/Baneling build..." and Artosis goes "hmmm, I think this is a fast Lair into Infestor build, then he'll go Brood Lords - oh wait, a Roach Warren?"

Corran Horn

Hey look blizzard fucked up my local LANfest tournament
http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/s9zpa/blizzard_ruins_intel_lanfest_sacramento/

GG blizzard.

Too many games until the playoffs, which are the best part of any tournament, and in those tons of games are players of mediocre skill that I have no interest in watching.

Also, Gretorp.

There is also too much talking in between games. Its like they want to be the GSL but they shouldn't push it. When it feels like 10 mins in between games....MEH

Corran Horn

This shit happens at most big tournaments too. They just get it fixed by calling their Blizzard rep.

It's awful. Blizzard needs to fix this shit. They need to email this story to game media websites to put pressure on Blizzard to fix it.

Big tournaments can probably easily get it fixed though after the first hour. Smaller shit like that is usually the end of the tournament. Sad that it still occurs, even with tournaments informing blizzard with time in advance.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I dont know if you would like it. No chat function.

That was quite a burn :-( anyway i love twitch in bed, more specifically penumbra in bed! <3

Corran Horn

I missed most of start. But why does any zerg build hydras against protoss ever when its not some sort of quick attack. Sitting on hydras just allows protoss to herp derp colossus....

Yoshichan

is anyone opening sc2 with the sc2 launcher?

Striek

I gotta stop trying to play macro PvZ games. Seems like any old masters player can at worst do a 13 minute roach/ling max, but only korean tosses have the apm, gamesense and micro to defend that shit consistently.

Top Bottom