• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Ah ok, nevermind about the launcher.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Heck, if LAN would be restricted to only tournaments, that'd be perfectly fine.

Yoshichan

But then KeSPA would run away and have great tournaments. We can't have that.
When KESPA decides to join SC2, can't someone keep them in a leash or something so that they don't do what they normally do (lock themselves in)?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
When KESPA decides to join SC2, can't someone keep them in a leash or something so that they don't do what they normally do (lock themselves in)?

Which is why Battlenet 2.0 has no LAN. Because blizzard controls everything that goes within their game, for better or worse. Other than that, they could argue for control of their IP, they were doing that will BW but it eventually just wound up in an agreement.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
But then KeSPA would run away and have great tournaments. We can't have that.

And they would continue to treat their players like shit, force them to stay in Korea and avoid foreign tournaments. Everyone would love that.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Apparently LG sponsoring IM now. Good for them ^^ Still not really confirmed yet though, so could be wrong.

e46o9.jpg

Someone on TL was mentioning that they were debating on sponsoring IM or oGs.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Yes, but it nullified any possibilities for a foreign scene to take place (where pros got good cash)...

Go Blizzard! Never enable LAN!

I think they'll cave eventually, but only once the final expansion pack has been out for several months and they've reaped most of the sales.

Yoshichan

Ni är värdelösa allihopa, bara så att ni vet!

fanboi

Banned
I think they'll cave eventually, but only once the final expansion pack has been out for several months and they've reaped most of the sales.

I dont think so actually.

When they have earned all the money they can get from sales they want to earn in through royalties... (its called that right?) so... No no lan!

Yoshichan

fanboi :lol

♥

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
whitera beats sheth, hopefully no protoss players were paying attention becuse whitera just bodied the 12minute roach build.

J2d

I like how the game sugar coats it and says that I've been reclassified. At one time I was pretty close to getting into 4v4 random master but now it's back to plat. I have switched to zerg since it's more fun, I play poorly but it's worth it.

Yoshichan

boom

there goes a keyboard

long time no see

Top Bottom