• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
SCVs good unit

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
yeah, dragon asked for it/called destiny out at IPL.
Wow, mad props to Destiny. BO5 or something? Or did they already do it?

Yoshichan

its on playhemtv right now, 2:0 for destiny so far.
Thanks! HYPE!

edit: bo7, nice!

edit 2: watching this while watching MKP fuck Oz up.

Yoshichan

Can someone tell these scrub casters to zoom out the camera? It's one "click" zoomed in...

Yoshichan

That was SICK. Damn Destiny.

Meanwhile, MKP > Oz 4-0

Yoshichan

Dragon about to win game

three fungals

Dragon loses game

lol fungal

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Fungal is so stupid.

Dragon is also stupid for just 1a his army with no scan and no stimmed forward units. What a joke.

Yoshichan

Meta

Dragon would win the next bo7

ggs

Yoshichan

What's up with all the fucking SC2 content today? Chill the heck out, E-sports!

Yoshichan

Yet another harsh comment from Haz.

SC2GAF needs to chill (me too, I raged a lot today).

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I'll try it against Corran whenever he stops avoiding me

thatd require corran to take a third base.

aJqj2.gif

Yoshichan

Wait, I thought they took away Metalopolis so that they could get Metropolis in? I knew they took out Shattered Temple, but what else did they delete?

edit: and is ladder Antiga cross only?

Yoshichan

Yoshi Im the top comment on a Dragon reddit post. Proud of me yet?
What do you mean by "yet"? I am always proud of you :3

Destiny going mass muta banelings vs mass thors and siege tanks. Let's go. Result? Well...

edit: terran transitions into mass ravens. Destiny transitions into mass brood lord.

Yoshichan

What a game... 1 hour and 10 minutes? Mass queens, infestors and broods vs mass ravens, vikings and ghosts. Turtle-fest, but intense when all nukes started happening!

UAmhT.jpg

edit: also, sick block bro! That bf hellion never stood a chance!

CkRGu.png

Keikaku

At least he's getting it taken care of. I really wish he hadn't waited until it got this serious. Boxer gives me hope for playing this game in my old age. Him and Whitera.

It feels like I'm finally beginning to get brief glimpses of understanding of Terran macro. I still bank ridiculous amounts of money but I'm finally starting to see areas of hope as far as macro is concerned.

My micro, however, is shit. I'll have to work on it when I have time.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
More proleague rumors
News regarding next year's pro league just came out,
To quickly summerise :

"Possibility of complete translation to sc2 from next year's new proleague."
"For the time being games will rotate every set but ace match is always BW."
"All pros have started practising SC2 since the end of last season and Pros who shows good play from both games will gain more chance of playing"
"Pro teams made clear that they won't recruit any current SC2 players for 1 year to give BW Pros chance to adapt at this new game."
"But it is expected that lot of players will still retire once this transition takes place."

hmmmmmm

MrKnives

The last one makes me sad because it's true :( Also kinda makes sense they would see what the BW players can do before start taking all the good players.

Top Bottom