• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

"For the time being games will rotate every set but ace match is always BW."

This is still the dumbest idea I've heard whether the rumors are true or not.

They should fire whoever suggested it and shame him in public media until he's forced to commit sudoku.

Q8D3vil

the funny thing is that moletrap is a good LoL commentator.

goodbye moletrap and i hope we never see you commentating sc2 again

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
dat hoverhand
Z5910.jpg
I don't believe this picture one bit. The cameraman either took the picture while FoxeR was gonna lay his hand around her, or it's a photoshop.
This is fucking terrible... get better, Boxer ♥!
"Pro teams made clear that they won't recruit any current SC2 players for 1 year to give BW Pros chance to adapt at this new game."
BW Pros should only be needing 3 months to be able to beat the top SC2 players.
Great news. GSL just became slightly more watchable.

zlatko

Banned
im sorry ALL you guys (but striek :3) are scared of playing 1v1 ( no wonder you aren't in master yet :) )

panda is my only practice partner, well striek also but he lives in aus :(

The unfortunate truth is once HotS deets leaked, etc that I just don't want to invest time into WoL as I feel the game will have a huge change once the expansion hits, and so I'd rather not invest crazy time again into SC2 until then.

At which point I'll 1v1 you like a boss!

Also, LOL @ hoverhand.

Holden

The unfortunate truth is once HotS deets leaked, etc that I just don't want to invest time into WoL as I feel the game will have a huge change once the expansion hits, and so I'd rather not invest crazy time again into SC2 until then.

At which point I'll 1v1 you like a boss!

Also, LOL @ hoverhand.

being good in 1 rts makes you alot better in all rts

all wc3 pros were/are good at sc2
and I used to be pretty bad at dota but since i'm like master league now, i'm significally a lot better at it.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Panda, I don't blame them. SC2 is boring without good practice partners... I stopped playing for 3-4 months before I found a bunch of cool people, and now I'm more active than ever.

seriously, these casuals wonder why they're forever-gold-league.

I'm getting too old to take games seriously. I had my days in Quake 2 and that was enough for me.

Bronze league for life if it means I can do whatever the fuck I want and smile at BM over 6 pooling into an ovie drop or going straight for mothership. (EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.)

Plus, if you and Hugo get married you get a permanent tax partner AND tax benefits.

Not a fan of the proleague change, even as a SC2 fan. Mixing the games makes no sense. Why not host a preliminary mini-tournament hosted by OGN just to get a feel for things, and including as many top BW players as possible. After that, do a seperate SC2 proleague alongside BW's; that way some of the players who don't get to participate in their team's BW matches could focus on SC2, and maybe a Flash or Jaedong would make an appearance once a week or so.

And then after that, go full SC2 (or LoL)

Aaron

After watching a Flash game where a firebat got 13 kills, I realized if Flash wanted firebats in SC2 as his demand to play the game, Blizzard would do it. He could ask for anything and they'd bend over backwards to bring the god of Starcraft over to SC2. It's the only way the terran can get a much needed buff against the scary protoss.

Holden

After watching a Flash game where a firebat got 13 kills, I realized if Flash wanted firebats in SC2 as his demand to play the game, Blizzard would do it. He could ask for anything and they'd bend over backwards to bring the god of Starcraft over to SC2. It's the only way the terran can get a much needed buff against the scary protoss.

apetbarra.jpg

ultron87

Aren't battle hellions pretty much firebats?

Yoshichan

Aren't battle hellions pretty much firebats?
Hopefully they take away that unit too.

Terran doesn't need new units for HotS.

Yoshichan

No thank you, give me interesting units instead of deathball units.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
FUCK U
battle hellions are the best thing in Hots.
battle hellions will rape late game zealots so hard.
Their splash was utter shit at blizzcon. Cone of splash? More like hits 2 zerglings 20% of the time.

Hope they fix it, but I'm not sold on the battle hellion tbh.

Yoshichan

Fuck cold fingers

Like seriously, fix your shit real life.

Yoshichan

zlatko I massage my hands every hour or so, that seems to help... but sometimes I forget, and that's gg for my hands for the rest of the day ._.

zlatko

Banned
zlatko I massage my hands every hour or so, that seems to help... but sometimes I forget, and that's gg for my hands for the rest of the day ._.

Are they cold though or? If it's just a heating issue it means lack of circulation right? If you haven't tried the hand warmer things I mentioned you should... great investment.

We don't care about the boyish looks. We just want the boyish attitude to do go with it

You're the ones that are going to bail on going downtown to drink. Who is the old man now?!

Do more cardio. Fingers/toes typically get less circulation than the rest of your body and if you can't keep warm without generating heat through friction then you need to work on that heart of yours. Simple as running for 20-30 minutes doing burst intervals.

Edit: Stretching apparently helps too, but strengthening your heart is number one. Kisses.

scogoth

You lanky liar. You said you might not come to the Toronto-GAF meetup. Quit playing games with my heart!

Yes I did. I never said I wasn't going at that same night to go drinking elsewhere possibly with gaf members......

Its just Toronto GAF isnt as cool as Ontario SC2 GAF

Top Bottom