• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

fanboi

Banned
*Puts on NASL*
*Jinro vs MC*

"LoL lets see how this fallen hero fails... oh dear god he spotted that dropshi..."
*dropship is empty*
*All stalkers moved to kill fake drop*

*TROLOLOL HELIONS IN MCS NATURAL*

SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN

fanboi

Banned
WTF JINRO YOU CANT FUCKING SEND YOUR SCVS AFTER YOUR FUCKING ARMY HAS DIED STUPID SHIT OH DEAR GOD YOU CANT FORGET TO SEIGE YOUR FUCKING TANKS

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
emonb.png
just noticed this.

corran, you are my hero.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What's that picture from?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Oh wow, it's a gif :O Mind blown

Yoshichan

OT5? HotS will be out before then.

Yeah I said it.

Yoshichan

OT5 - Streams! Streams everywhere!

Yoshichan

*Puts on NASL*
*Jinro vs MC*

"LoL lets see how this fallen hero fails... oh dear god he spotted that dropshi..."
*dropship is empty*
*All stalkers moved to kill fake drop*

*TROLOLOL HELIONS IN MCS NATURAL*

SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN
MC vs Jinro results please?

Snowman

This just got retweeted by Sundance: "Also in SBJ, CBS Interactive making a big investment into eSports/competitive video gaming w deals w several operators/sites, inc @mlg"

Sounds like State of the Game have definitely signed a deal with gamespot then? :D

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
This just got retweeted by Sundance: "Also in SBJ, CBS Interactive making a big investment into eSports/competitive video gaming w deals w several operators/sites, inc @mlg"

Sounds like State of the Game have definitely signed a deal with gamespot then? :D

That was the rumors a week ago.

Yoshichan

What's up with random people from South Africa PMing/blind inviting to a game lately?

Yoshichan

Hallucinated IdrA on his stream?! WTF IS GOING ON

Yoshichan

Went to check teamliquid for this stream, but didn't see anything. :(
I think it was his clone or something!

IdrA = Big Boss confirmed

Yoshichan

My mind is officially blown

Spl1nter

I was going for the Stephano build on Antiga when I saw a proxy pylon. I started building my Roaches and wasn't really concerned about it...until I saw about 10 zealots morph.

I asked the guy and he said it was a 9 gate. I've never seen that many gateway units in the early game

DANCE PARTY IN THE USA!

Top Bottom