• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I meant in the way that he moans about all the other races being better than his ;)
:lol Oh, well meta is meta and he's absolutely right about everything he said :3

Deadman

Flash in to nasl 3 open bracket under secret name, turns up in canada and wins?

Nope because mlg and kespa banned it.

It is fun now that we can all say protoss is op and if you disagree you disagree with flash.

Snowman

Flash in to nasl 3 open bracket under secret name, turns up in canada and wins?

Nope because mlg and kespa banned it.

It is fun now that we can all say protoss is op and if you disagree you disagree with flash.

Noobs moan about imbalance all the time, so what?

Sliver

Losing players like MC/Nada/HerO/Zenio/Supernova etc can't be good for them. Would be interested to see who stays and what the new team name would be.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
isitthattimeagain.jpg

MrKnives

ouch, valve didnt even give them blizz dota.

He did the Gabe stare

a6gyj.png

Deadman

So the exclusivity deal really does mean kespa players are only at mlg, but if you want you can go beg pay sundance and he might send some to your tournament, if he feels like it.

So the exclusivity deal really does mean kespa players are only at mlg, but if you want you can go beg pay sundance and he might send some to your tournament, if he feels like it.

This scene is going to get real stupid real fast if this is tournament organizers way of "one upping" each other.

Yoshichan

Oh and Blizzard losing the name DOTA is huge. It will affect the "sales". People know what DOTA is, they don't know what the fuck All-Stars is.

Vaporak

Looks like oGs disbanding is official now. Apparently theWind and some of the players are trying to reform into a new team and the other SC2 teams have agreed to not hire any of the oGs guys for a bit.

It took me about 5 games last night to realize the overlord speed update and Queen attack stuff was implemented lmao. I noticed my OV was moving faster but was like "hm, maybe my connection is just really good tonight"

Yoshichan

Just read a newly published article that they might have found a cure to tinnitus :3 This would make me soooooooo happy, please let it be true
and affordable.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Just read a newly published article that they might have found a cure to tinnitus :3 This would make me soooooooo happy, please let it be true
and affordable.
tinnitus is not caused by any one thing, so there wont be a jack of all trades cure.
its like a cure for a cough, it wont exist until you can cure everything that can make you cough.

Yoshichan

No I meant for those who already have tinnitus (like me) :3

So nice seeing Huk lose to a good zerg who is willing to exploit the weaknesses of protoss, and in a straight up macro game. Should have 6 gated you cheesy bastard

Yoshichan

You are the best Corran, thank you!!! :D

Top Bottom