• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Just finished an epic 40 minute ZvT which I won. Good lord, I hate how Terran magically produces armies regardless of how many SCVs/bases you take out. Gotta take out the production facilities

Jeff-DSA

Top team in my diamond league division.

Iq3A9.jpg

Will my CPU struggle to run this?

CPU

Given the recommended spec is a dual core 2.4GHz...still some people are saying I might see some hiccups.

I have a GTX 570 and 8gb ram.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Will my CPU struggle to run this?

CPU

Given the recommended spec is a dual core 2.4GHz...still some people are saying I might see some hiccups.

I have a GTX 570 and 8gb ram.

struggle?

i guess if you're playing a 4v4 with everyone maxed, you might get down to the low thirties in fps. -_____-

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Oh lol, sounds good.

How about just single player, everything maxed at 1920x1080?
you should have no problems at all.

I feel like i have to say that you'll be missing a lot of fun if you just do the single player. :p

GAF has a lot of players at every skill level, you'll have tons of fun with us!

you should have no problems at all.

I feel like i have to say that you'll be missing a lot of fun if you just do the single player. :p

GAF has a lot of players at every skill level, you'll have tons of fun with us!

I'd love to but...ehh...I played the first SC with some people a few years ago for the first time and got my ass handed to me :(

Put a bad taste in my mouth since then :p

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Ehh...I played the first SC with some people a few years ago for the first time and got my ass handed to me :(

Put a bad taste in my mouth since then :p

I dont think you understand just how bad people like thenix are.
they are soooooo bad that there is almost no chance of you having your ass handed to you!

<3 Nix.

I'm just saying that because he knows where i live

I see your spoilered business!

Anyway, yeah, I'm "bad" at the game. I prefer fucking around in team games and playing UMS games. For me StarCraft has a very limited appeal, which is why my only interaction with it right now is the Tournament.

Sliver

Haha that Yoshi article, everyone in the comments just saying he's sad and weird for beating it that fast.

Newest Code A has some great ZvT, Leenock doing so good.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
haters gonna hate, i dont give a shit

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
by being interviewed by Russian and Swedish websites... later on today and tomorrow morning... yeah cuz that'll go well, now that i've had much sleep in my brain. for sure.

Yoshichan

i will mention you corran

Top Bottom