• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Jeff-DSA

Not big enough spoilers apparently. People just screen shotting the names of acts/chapters names. I'd rather see it on my own tonight, and the installer story recap stuff, but based mods see no issues with it. :(

Pre-release, ANY info from the game that's not already common knowledge is wrong to post. I think it's dickish to assume otherwise.

zlatko

Banned
Pre-release, ANY info from the game that's not already common knowledge is wrong to post. I think it's dickish to assume otherwise.

I guess this is the line they can cross since the install covers the story of D1 and D2, and the chapters people uncovered were to show the now named portions of what is in beta.

I'd still like to see these things on my own of course, especially since I didn't play D1/D2.

I'll just have to kill the work day with other parts of GAF. :(

jasonng

Fucking D3 GAF started to post spoilers in screenshot form. Da fuck?

Zerg is imba.

Just avoid the thread altogether. It's not like anything important is being posted there. It's just Yoshi dominating the thread with his nauseating self and posts about what everyone is going to be eating while they play at midnight.

zlatko

Banned
well, i dont have $60 right this minute.

well i do, but its for the bar tommorow. >_>

Get drunk on Diablo instead!

or... borrow a key from Yoshi's 3029348 copies, and just pay him back later. :p

@jasonng

; ; Why you gotta hate on my green man? He does what he does out of love.

Sliver

Pretty shit looking product, and they're only using their influence in the community as a reason to buy it.

Kinda like The Handsome Nerd apparel.

Pretty shit looking product, and they're only using their influence in the community as a reason to buy it.

Kinda like The Handsome Nerd apparel.

We agree on something for once

devil bm as fuck.

tells jason he's gonna sign on and doesn't
stop rolling in that oil money

Doesn't Canada have more oil (both reserve and production) than Kuwait ?

Stop spending your oil money on maple syrup or whatever that is you make and start fucking shit up, you know, like the US.

Zen

Banned
TvP late game is really hard to win. You have to make sure that you keep dropping, picking off pylons powering gateways and/or tech structures. Otherwise, you have to catch them when they're switching tech (Colossus to Templar, for example) If you let them get a deathball without trading armies efficiently, you're pretty screwed.

TvZ is has been OK for me since I started going Mech. Tanks, Blue Flame Helloins, Thors and Vikings will clear everything. Add some Ghosts in there for Nuke and EMPs and you're golden.

Any replays you'd like to share? :D

qJj6E.jpg

Heart breaker

At least they still can get through up&downs.

Top Bottom