• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

jasonng

lOAXv.png

Eh, screw it. If there are a few people on tonight. I'm down for some team games. Hey, maybe the D3 servers will go down again. You never knooooow.

The Weekly NeoGAF Starcraft II Nights
-Wednesdays starting @ 6pm PDT (9pm EST)
-Game types:
<1v1>
<1v1 obs>
<1v1 coaching>
<2v2>
<3v3>
<4v4>
<FFA>
<Team Monobattles>
<Custom Maps>
<Star Strikers>
<Phantom Mode>
<Marrow's Micro Tournament>
<Macro Micro>
<Photon Cycles>

Stream: www.askcorran.com

Mumble Info Dump
Main server: IP = chi.eoreality.net and port = 64739
Backup server: IP = 67.23.187.114 and port = 20198
Download Here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

Slayers + EG in the next team league, like ogsTL used to be.

I would like to have seen EG in the teamleague but this isn't much to get excited about. Slayers are already by far the biggest team with heaps of good players to choose from.

Seeing EG alone or with a smaller team could have been cool.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Boxer is retired (for now). Therefore, so is the avatar.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Screw you Blizzard.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Moletrap was icky, back to Burn Notice for now.

Sliver

I've been watching Burn Notice actually, up to the middle of the second season. It's so bad and cheesy, but the characters work well enough and it's pretty entertaining.

Pancakes

I've been watching Burn Notice actually, up to the middle of the second season. It's so bad and cheesy, but the characters work well enough and it's pretty entertaining.

The overarching plot is an afterthought honestly. If you focus on the needy person of the week story and leave your brain at the door, you'll enjoy it a lot more.

zargle

The overarching plot is an afterthought honestly. If you focus on the needy person of the week story and leave your brain at the door, you'll enjoy it a lot more.

Couldnt do it. Stopped watching after two seasons, save the occasional episode with my roommate who stopped this last season because of the stupidity of the revolving overarching plot. Also, Fi is a terrible actress.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Screw Blizzard again.

Deadman

Wait wut? This serious? I dont have access to teamliquid right now since I'm at work but did MC really join IM? lol.

There is a rule in the gstl that lets people on smaller teams join up with big teams for the team league, since SK is a team of just MC they cant compete in it normally so they have done a deal with LG-IM.

There is a rule in the gstl that lets people on smaller teams join up with big teams for the team league, since SK is a team of just MC they cant compete in it normally so they have done a deal with LG-IM.

I see. Gonna be awesome! Oh and nobody cares Nada is on because Nada is a forgettable terran in SC2. He is just a guy that was in Code S but at the bottom of the barrel. He never impressed me in a single game he has played in mechanics or his game sense. To be honest I don't even think he is Code S material right now.

I see. Gonna be awesome! Oh and nobody cares Nada is on because Nada is a forgettable terran in SC2. He is just a guy that was in Code S but at the bottom of the barrel. He never impressed me in a single game he has played in mechanics or his game sense. To be honest I don't even think he is Code S material right now.

Its because he is barely playing and working on school right now and has been since the release of sc2.

That should put things into perspective for you.

edit: I'm not super sure if he is still in school right now.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I'll kill you.

Sliver

Applesmack is right, sadly. I was hoping Nada would pick up steam and get some great wins out there but outside of his first couple of GSLs and that one MLG appearance he hasn't done much for me in SC2. Hopefully he starts an Airforce SC2 team, now that would be awesome.

Yoshichan

I miss all of you and GSL

Pancakes

The sun misses you too Yoshi, clean drinking water has been looking all over for you as well.

Deadman

Groups for red bull battlegrounds announced:

Ganzi
Illusion
Stephano
Violet

Sheth
Taeja
Puma
Sase

Bomber
Ostojiy