• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

zargle

LastShadow is actually doing something? I've seen Tasteless and Day9 mention him on Twitter before and I wondered why. I guess we will see if he is any good.

Sliver

All I know about Lastshadow is that he practices really hard and has a good mindset, but is an absolute douche that doesn't clean up after himself, shit talks, and tries to start shit all while living in the Gom house.

(._.)

Banned
All I know about Lastshadow is that he practices really hard and has a good mindset, but is an absolute douche that doesn't clean up after himself, shit talks, and tries to start shit all while living in the Gom house.

95% of all sc2 pro gamers...

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Panda... I don't want to spoil any thing.. but I just watched footage of the secret level on Diablo 3... and you really should buy it ;_;

D3 has completely taken over my life. Didn't have to work today and oh boy did I do some clickin'

I'll have so many bonus ladder points by the time I log back onto SC2

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
D3 has completely taken over my life. Didn't have to work today and oh boy did I do some clickin'

I'll have so many bonus ladder points by the time I log back onto SC2

Yup. I'm really loving it. Can't friggen wait for the weekend, going to put so much time into it, I must follow our e-famous leaders ways. all hail yoshichan.

Anyone else playing witch doctor? I don't really want to shit up the OT with basic Q's.. but I just want to know if i'm doing things kinda right..

level 23 at the moment, blow dart (splinters) and bats (the third rune that gives you health) are the spells i have on my mouse

and 1 - 4 are:
1 = the fast running thing
2 = the the slow down thing.. casted with the eel rune.. slows everyone down by 60% i think
3 = the soul capture manouvor which is so bad arse lol.
4 = my giant follower person who ive nick named Hodor (hodor)

Yup. I'm really loving it. Can't friggen wait for the weekend, going to put so much time into it, I must follow our e-famous leaders ways. all hail yoshichan.

Anyone else playing witch doctor? I don't really want to shit up the OT with basic Q's.. but I just want to know if i'm doing things kinda right..

level 23 at the moment, blow dart (splinters) and bats (the third rune that gives you health) are the spells i have on my mouse

and 1 - 4 are:
1 = the fast running thing
2 = the the slow down thing.. casted with the eel rune.. slows everyone down by 60% i think
3 = the soul capture manouvor which is so bad arse lol.
4 = my giant follower person who ive nick named Hodor (hodor)

I'm a level 11 Witch Doctor. Played on Tuesday and won't have another chance to play until Sunday.

ultron87

I finished Act 1 last night! Yay! I throw so many chakrams. Probably won't have time to play till Sunday or Monday since we're moving down the street this weekend.

ultron87

How can we add you if you aren't on the Battletag list? Add me, Ultron#1806. Then we can be in the weird double friend limbo where Starcraft treats your Diablo friends as if they were RealID friends even though they aren't.

How can we add you if you aren't on the Battletag list? Add me, Ultron#1806. Then we can be in the weird double friend limbo where Starcraft treats your Diablo friends as if they were RealID friends even though they aren't.

It's all weird and confusing. I don't get why we have ten different account tags.

I've put my Battletag up in this thread, but I don't want mine up in the GAF list because I don't want to play with GAFfers outside the communities I've already established myself in.

BruceWillis#1802 (can I add people through the browser? Or only in-game)

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
It's all weird and confusing. I don't get why we have ten different account tags.

I've put my Battletag up in this thread, but I don't want mine up in the GAF list because I don't want to play with GAFfers outside the communities I've already established myself in.

BruceWillis#1802 (can I add people through the browser? Or only in-game)

mass gaf lists are stupid. 90% of them dont play after first week lol. Im still randomly clearing out SC2 gaffers that never show up lol.

Corran #1937

Mairu

I'm moving this weekend and won't have Internet in the new place so I'll be missing a lot of SC2 :(

I'll have time to watch GSL finals, but probably will miss most of the Spring Arena 2 and Proleague opening day ;(

I'm moving this weekend and won't have Internet in the new place so I'll be missing a lot of SC2 :(

I'll have time to watch GSL finals, but probably will miss most of the Spring Arena 2 and Proleague opening day ;(

I wouldn't call not being able to watch GSL open seasons level of play "missing out"

Sliver

I wouldn't call not being able to watch GSL open seasons level of play "missing out"

I'm not really expecting that level, probably higher. During the GSL Open no one had played it and no metagame had evolved. The BW players are playing SC2 on the ladder against high ranked pros who know their shit, I'm expecting some pretty decent gameplay.

Corran Horn

Oh god Totalbiscut....

Are there any more Flash games other than the 2 on HD's account?
Proleague starts soon so might be more games soon!
Only game I know of is the one where he played DesRow. Probably some more out there but he uses one of those |||||||| id's

Chris R

Are there English casters for proleague? I'll probably stay up late to watch the first few nights to see how it compares to GomTV with regards to skill/production/ect

Corran Horn

Are there English casters for proleague? I'll probably stay up late to watch the first few nights to see how it compares to GomTV with regards to skill/production/ect

As of a day ago there were no news of it so no, no english casters. I think they plan to do that with start of new OSL later in year.

WBigU.png

How much of that 75million dollar loan did Day9 get to tweet this? lol

calder

Huk looked alright in game 1 but Apollo and TB acting like this is a Bo1 geez

And the new queens are fucking ridiculous. Love how Rottie calls them stalkers now lol. NASL has been so great ths season

Sliver

I also remember when he, along with some other SC2 personalities, were all suddenly streaming and playing that shitty Kingdoms of Amaluar game. Money grubbing bastards.

calder

btw, has OGN caught up with the rest of the planet yet, or are they still stuck in the 4:3 ghetto ?
Lol thanks to WCG or whatever that was 4:3 super low res is what I first think about when I see OGN

I've been off GSL for a while, is their HD stream still barely acceptable quality wise? Good production can't carry GOM's shitty player and bad low bit rate stream for me anymore for overall viewing quality, the huge increase in the quality of the big western tourneys has spoiled me. Like this 1080 is gorgeous watching on tv. GOM needs to sack up and partner with a content provider or streaming service, as long as they are streaming worldwide I can't imagine they'll pay to drastically boost the streams

Top Bottom