• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmTkYSRc5rM

edit: Also here is something for yoshi

XakUC.gif

Striek

People enjoy Wolfs casting? Over Tasteless? Thats cray cray.

Tasteless does great play-by-play and is hilarious, hes been stepping it up lately with good calls and observations about what the players are actually planning in the game been casted. Thats whats most important in a caster. Hes been correcting Artosis a good deal in the last month too. His worst trait is confirming what Artosis said in a different way but ehh, I can live with that.

Wolf is ok, but his in-game analysis is often dead wrong, I don't know whether its discussion about the korean scene/metagame that people like but I personally don't care about that either way. Him and Khaldor miss so much shit too and don't have half the personality as well, so that doesn't help.

Grubby
Rotterdam - Tastosis
MrBitter - InControl
others

:)

Holden

People enjoy Wolfs casting? Over Tasteless? Thats cray cray.

Tasteless does great play-by-play and is hilarious, hes been stepping it up lately with good calls and observations about what the players are actually planning in the game been casted. Thats whats most important in a caster. Hes been correcting Artosis a good deal in the last month too. His worst trait is confirming what Artosis said in a different way but ehh, I can live with that.

Wolf is ok, but his in-game analysis is often dead wrong, I don't know whether its discussion about the korean scene/metagame that people like but I personally don't care about that either way. Him and Khaldor miss so much shit too and don't have half the personality as well, so that doesn't help.

Grubby
Rotterdam - Tastosis
MrBitter - InControl
others

:)

Grubby is indeed above all.

And i'd just put incontrol just below mrbitter and i'd agree with your list
edit: actually maybe not... i like incontrol cast;

And i probably like rotterdam and grubby more then mrbitter because they play protoss, analyze protoss alot better. But for panda is would be mrbitter since he's zerg

I picked up a copy yesterday at Best Buy for $30. It was hiding behind Space Marine and I almost thought they didn't have it. Did anyone else get two CD key stickers on their CD case? They're overlapping each other and both keys are totally different. Do I have an extra copy by accident?

Zzoram

I picked up a copy yesterday at Best Buy for $30. It was hiding behind Space Marine and I almost thought they didn't have it. Did anyone else get two CD key stickers on their CD case? They're overlapping each other and both keys are totally different. Do I have an extra copy by accident?

that sounds awesome if you do

Deadman

Stream a has audio and no video, stream b has video and no audio. Amazing.

Ok now stream a has the audio from stream b. stream b has no audio at all. ahahahaha

Snowman

Eeesh, the production isn't so good, why can I see husky and rob and hear day9 and wheat..
Hopefully it gets better as the weekend goes on and they get the hang of things :/

Holy shit @ Violent holding that 2 rax with drones

edit: ok, Ganzi...maybe he just sucks? I remember him playing an epic TvT against Boxer awhile ago, but that's my only memory of him. But this is lol

Ty4on

Holy shit @ Violent holding that 2 rax with drones

edit: ok, Ganzi...maybe he just sucks? I remember him playing an epic TvT against Boxer awhile ago, but that's my only memory of him. But this is lol

He was able to get into code S this season, but he seems to just do OK every time I see him.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What's the new zerg meta game?

Snowman

I just thought, Thorzain said EG contacted him months before his contract was up with mouz, and now with Stephano training in the EG house between events, even though his contract isn't gonna be over for a while, I definitely think we'll see EG.Stephano later this year.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I just thought, Thorzain said EG contacted him months before his contract was up with mouz, and now with Stephano training in the EG house between events, even though his contract isn't gonna be over for a while, I definitely think we'll see EG.Stephano later this year.

Something like that. I think EG bought him out of contract with very little left remaining on it.

Does Battle.net have a similar system to Steam's gift/extra copy system? Can I try to redeem this extra CD key to see what happens, then gift it to someone if it really is a separate key?

Top Bottom